Feast your eyes with the unique architecture of the beautiful Montreal. Hop on and off the double-decker bus as you desire and visit the places of your interest. This fully narrated tour will inform you about the city´s ......
Quebec City and Montmorency Falls Tour
Explore the pure beauty of Montmorency Falls and the charming old-world atmosphere of Quebec City on this lovely full-day tour. Walk across the city´s narrow streets, steep hills and discover historical treasures hidden in the most remarkable sights of this wonderful city.
- Hotel Pickup, Montreal, Canada
- English, French
- 12 hour(s)
- 25/03/2017 - 29/04/2018
- Admire the magic of nature at Montmorency Falls
- Enter the Old Quebec through the Saint John´s gate
- Discover the beautiful sites while walking through the Quebec City
- Marvel at the number of cozy restaurants and cafés
- Learn about the significant historic battle at the Plains of Abraham
- Enjoy the city´s atmosphere at your own leisure
- Round trip transportation
- Hotel pickup from hotels in the Montreal Area
- Food and beverages
You will be picked up at your hotel in Montreal. Please provide your hotel name and address during checkout from our website. If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase. Please contact the local operator at least 24 hours prior to departure confirm the tour and to arrange your pickup schedule – Contact information will be listed on your voucher. In case your hotel is not located in the downtown or in the Old Montréal area, please proceed to the following meeting point: 1001 Dorchester Square, H3B 4J5 Québec, Montréal. please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure. Please note that the hotel pickup is 1 hour prior to the tour departure. Please bring your printed voucher on the day of your tour.
- You will be picked up at your hotel in Montreal. Please provide your hotel name and address during checkout from our website. If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
- Please contact the local operator at least 24 hours prior to departure confirm the tour and to arrange your pickup schedule – Contact information will be listed on your voucher.
- In case your hotel is not located in the downtown or in the Old Montréal area, please proceed to the following meeting point: 1001 Dorchester Square, H3B 4J5 Québec, Montréal. please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure.
- Please note that the hotel pickup is 1 hour prior to the tour departure.
- Please bring your printed voucher on the day of your tour.
Local operator information
Upon purchase you will receive a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
Please note, that cancellations are not possible for this item. If cancelled or modified or in case of no-show, the total price of this booking will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
You will be picked up from your hotel and taken for the magnificent day tour.
First, you will be taken to Quebec City, the 400-year-old city, which was founded in 1608 by Samuel de Champlain on the banks of the Saint Lawrence river. Québec City had become the center of the new universe, from the Arctic to the Mississippi Delta. Once arrived, a professional licensed tourist will take you on a 45 minute (approx.) walking tour through Place Royale, the birthplace of French civilization in North America. Then, board on the coach and make your way to Montmorency Falls for a spectacular photo opportunity.
You will return to Old Québec through the Saint John’s gate of the only fortified city in North America. Drive along Grande Allée: The “Champs Élysées” of Québec City. Discover the ambiance of the sidewalk restaurants, cafés and European architecture that attract big crowds. See famous landmarks such as the Plains of Abraham, famous for the battle between the French and the British that took place in 1759. The Citadel, a National Historic Site, Québec Parliament, the Price building and much more!
After the comprehensive tour, immerse yourself in Petit Champlain and enjoy 3 hours (approx.) of free time where you can have lunch, shop and explore the “joie de vivre” the area has to offer.
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!
Ask a question
My Tourboks is your interactive wishlist. Let's create & name a new Tourboks!
You Might Also Like
Escape the city of Montreal and uncover the beautiful natural paradise. Head on to the idyllic Laurentian Mountains and cruise on the most picturesque lake the Laurentians has to offer. Explore the coziest villages of......
Grab the chance to experience in depth the charming Old Montreal. See the city in all its grandness, feel its energy and get to know its heart. Old Montreal is a National Historic site of Canada and cannot be missed on......
Travel in London-style Double Decker bus and experience the wonderful and attractive city of Montreal as you please. Hop off the bus and explore the most remarkable treasures of the city such as the majestic Notre Dame......