Discover Dubai and its ambiances in this day trip Get travel from the Old traditional Dubai Developed from a village on Creek and its old heritage Al Fahidi fort towards the modern age city with its i...
Abu Dhabi Expo City Package 4 Days/3 Nights
Explore Abu Dhabi with a choice of our handpicked 3*, 4* or 5* hotels complimented with private transfers, breakfast and city tour in 10 languages
- 'Oud Al Hisan Street, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- 3 day(s)
- 20/10/2020 - 04/10/2021
Grayline city packages are the most convenient and smart option to explore a city. These packages are carefully curated to offer the maximum experience with minimum pricing. The packages are complimented with some great choice of hotels, private transfers, daily breakfast and a city tour which is available in 10 languages. Should you wish to extend your stay we have some great prices for extension nights and also a plethora of additional tours, activities and attractions to keep you engaged. Please follow the instructions below to extend your stay or to add more tours and excursions.
- Personalized meet and greet at the airport by a Grayline staff.
- A welcome kit is provided upon arrival which includes all essentials to fulfill your trip.
- Private chauffeur-driven transfer from the airport to the hotel and vice versa.
- Half-day Abu Dhabi city tour available in EN or FR or IT or ES or PO or RU or ZH or DE or KO or JA
- Accommodation on bed and breakfast basis in the below mentioned 3,4 & 5* hotels.
- 24X7 assistance by our Grayline call center for any help or assistance during your stay.
- A comprehensive travel insurance coverage for all Grayline guests up to $2.5 million.
- Local VAT included in the price
- Optional excursions- Bookable in Extra Section
- Porterage & Personal expenses
- Visa fees if needed
- Tourism Fees in Abu Dhabi (approx $4 - $6) payable directly at the hotel upon check out
You will be met and assisted by Grayline staff at the airport. You will receive a welcome kit on arrival and later transfer to your hotel by a private car. Since these are private tours, your pick up times can be flexible and can be arranged as per your preference. Our customer service team will be at your disposal at any time before your booking for info and any time after to help you prepare your journey
- Easy cancellation policy: If cancelled 3 days before arrival: no fees. 2 days before arrival: 25%. 1 day before arrival: 50%. Less than 1 day:100%
- Children policy: Kids below 5 years are free, Kids 6‐12 years = 30% discount (max.2 children in existing bed only). Contact Us for Child Booking.
- Need more info to book this package: Email us 24/24 at email@example.com we will assist you at all times or call us 24X7 or 0097142555252
- Booking details: Once you book our reservations agents will contact you by email to get your travel info (arrival and departure flights). Then final vouchers will be sent to you with TRANSFERS details, HOTEL confirmation, and TOUR vouchers.
- Option Extras:Should you wish to extend your stay we have some great prices for extension nights and also a plethora of additional tours, activities, and attractions to keep you engaged. Please check the optional extras to extend your stay or to add more tours and excursions.
Local operator information
Tourboks is a software company - by booking via Tourboks you are purchasing directly from Local operator. Upon purchase you will receive an invoice directly from the Local Operator and a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
- If cancelled or modified 1 day(s) before the event, 100% of the total cost will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
Your detailed program will be as below
DAY 1: ABU DHABI - ARRIVAL
Meet & Greet at the airport by the Gray Line staff. Arrival transfer by private vehicle to your hotel. Overnight stay in ABU DHABI.
DAY 2: ABU DHABI
Breakfast in Hotel. This morning we will start with a Half Day City Tour of Abu Dhabi. You will be picked up from your hotel between 08:00 and 08:30 am. Later experience this ultimate Abu Dhabi city day tour and take advantage of an ideal introduction to the largest city of the Emirates, which also happens to be the UAE capital. Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping. After this moving experience, we will continue our tour towards the YAS island and its RED FERRARI largest covered park, we will pass by Yas Waterworld & the YAS MALL. The remaining part of the tour will be devoted to a drive through the famous giant Saadiyat Island project where the LOUVRE and GUGGENHEIM museums image of ABU DHABI as a cultural Arab capital before entering the Fruit and dates market in Abu Dhabi harbor. We will drive then along the spectacular Corniche, past a beautifully paradoxical collection of gleaming white mosques, glass-clad offices, the Emirates Palace and its opulence, the palace of the Emir and elegant high-rise apartments to the tip of the breakwater for a superb view of the city’s magnificent skyline. Later will stop at the Heritage Village, which houses a small museum and depicts the traditional daily activities of the Arab community before the discovery of oil.
Post-tour you will be dropped back at the hotel by 13:00 hrs. Rest of the day free at leisure.
Overnight stay in ABU DHABI.
DAY 3: ABU DHABI
Breakfast in the hotel. Day at leisure to discover the city or book some of our exciting optional tours.Overnight stay in ABU DHABI
DAY 4: ABU DHABI – DEPARTURE
Breakfast in the hotel. Timely transfer to the airport to catch your onward flight. Your private chauffeur will drop you at Abu Dhabi Airport on time for your flight.
Your Hotel accommodation planned for this trip
Below hotels will be booked for this package.
*Abu Dhabi: Royal Rose Hotel 5*
This palatial, Baroque-inspired hotel is 3 km from Qasr Al Hosn fortress, and 10 km from the shops and restaurants of Marina Mall.
Stately rooms offer tea and coffeemakers, safes and satellite TV, plus minibars, free Wi-Fi and balconies; some have city views. Upgraded suites include continental breakfast and butler service. An ornate 2-bedroom suite adds whirlpool tubs, a kitchenette, and a dining area.
*Abu Dhabi: Holiday Inn Downtown 4*
In the central district of Al Danah, this modern hotel in a sleek building is 17 km from Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and 3 km from Abu Dhabi Mall.
Relaxed rooms offer complimentary Wi-Fi, iPod docks and flat-screens, along with minibars, and tea and coffeemakers. All have desks and safes; suites add living areas and kitchenettes. Room service is available. Kids age 12 and under stay at no charge with a parent.
* Abu Dhabi: Kings Gate Hotel 3*
Standing 20 floors tall overlooking the Creek, this 3-star hotel is conveniently located in the quiet area of Al Maqtaa. The hotel is 15 minutes from downtown and close to all major business hubs and key leisure attractions of Abu Dhabi. Close to Abu Dhabi Airport, Exhibition Center, Yas Island and the highway to Dubai, the hotel features many innovations like online check-in and Accor Press. The hotel offers charged Airport pick-up, free WIFI, free indoor parking, and valet service.
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!
Ask a question
You Might Also Like
A traditional overview of Abu Dhabi in more than 10 languages including an individual visit to the Warner Bros. Great choice....
Excellent deal to discover Dubai, the Atlantis, Jumeirah, old Dubai, shop, and Dine on your own in Dubai Mall. More than 10 languages...
Explore the thriving metropolis of Dubai on this Full-Day Dubai Sightseeing Tour from Abu Dhabi with Lunch Explore the Palm Island with Atlantis Hotel enjoy a spectacular view of the city while headin...