Spend a wonderful day visiting Bosnia and Herzegovina on this full day Bosnia & Herzegovina Day Tour From Dubrovnik. Visit charming and picturesque small towns outside of Dubrovnik such as Pocitelj, M...
Ancient Island of Mljet From Dubrovnik
Take a trip to the island of Mljet , the most beautiful and green island in the Adriatic Sea. One of the most attractive pearls of the Mediterranean. Isolated and untouched, with olive groves, vineyards and rich forests with amazing flora and fauna which are ideal to explore. Enjoy the pristine beauty of nature at its own majesty.
It is mentioned in the fourth century BC in Greek writings. Many of the Greek amphora and shipwrecks along the island's coast testify that the Greek sailors stayed on the island's coast during their trips.
- Hotel Pick Up, Dubrovnik, Croatia
- 8 hour(s)
- 01/06/2017 - 30/09/2018
- Enjoy a walking tour of National Park Mljet
- Tour the Big and Small Lake
- Explore a Benedictine monastery
- Catamaran boat ride
- Tour guide
- Catamaran tickets
- Entrance fee to national park
You will be picked up at your hotel in Dubrovnik. Please provide your hotel name and address during checkout from our website. If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
- You will be picked up at your hotel in Dubrovnik. Please provide your hotel name and address during checkout from our website. If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Sunblock and sun glasses
Local operator information
Tourboks is a software company - by booking via Tourboks you are purchasing directly from Local operator. Upon purchase you will receive an invoice directly from the Local Operator and a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
- If cancelled or modified 18 hour(s) before the event, 100% of the total cost will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
Mljet is one of the most beautiful and charming islands in the Mediterranean Sea and the biggest island of the South Dalmatian archipelago. Explore the National Park with its flora and fauna richness. Enter the St Mary small island and visit the Benedictine monastery from the 12th century. Enjoy lunch followed by free time to swim in Big and Small Lake or walk on the stunning island of Mljet.
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!
Ask a question
You Might Also Like
“Those who search for paradise on earth should come and see Dubrovnik”, George Bernard Shaw. Spend same unforgettable moments and get an insight about the domestic food and rich history of Dubrovnik...
Enjoy a true taste of traditional Dalmatian food in a local country restaurant near Dubrovnik. We will be firstly taken to the hill Srd to enjoy the breathtaking view of the Old Town Dubrovnik, then h...
Let yourself enjoy the beauty of Montenegro on a full-day trip from Dubrovnik stopping on several significant sites of the country. Marvel at the natural beauty of this unique country and immerse your...