Wine Tour With Wine Tastings, Tapas & 4x4 Vineyard Experience From Barcelona invites you to enjoy an exclusive day out to 2 hand-picked wineries in Penedes Region. Taste 4 excellent wines and 4 glasse...
Barcelona Tapas Walking Tour
Combine gourmet food and Catalan culture with this Barcelona Tapas Walking Tour A guided walking tour is a great way to begin your visit to Barcelona Get an overview of this fabulous city to learn about tapas and discover some of the best bars and cafes Barcelona has to offer to Get the most from your stay in Barcelona
- 14 Pintor Fortuny street, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
- 3 hour(s)
- 14/10/2019 - 31/12/2020
- 3-hour a pre-dinner walking tour of Barcelona
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
- Enjoy a guided walking tour of La Rambla and Gothic Quarter
- Get a great introduction to Barcelona
- Visit the famous La Boqueria food market
- Stop in different bars for tapas and wine
- Stop to taste local products at the market and in specialty shops
- Be accompanied by a specialized gourmet guide
- Learn how to order tapas and discover Barcelona´s best bars and cafes
- Tapas walking tour with an English speaking specialized gourmet guide
- 8 tapas, hot and cold
- 3 tastings in the market and specialty food stores
- 3 drinks water will be considered as a drink
- Free WiFi at the meeting point
- All local taxes
- Food and drinks not specified in the inclusions
- Transportation to the meeting point
We meet at 14 Pintor Fortuny street, 08001 Barcelona (Across from Hotel Silken Ramblas Metro Line 3 Green, Stop Liceu).
- We meet at 14 Pintor Fortuny street 08001 Barcelona Across from Hotel Silken Ramblas Metro Line 3 Green Stop Liceu
- No Handicap Accessibility
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Vegetarian and Celiac option is available, please advise at the time of booking if required
- Infants ages 3 and under are free, no food or drink provided Please insert the number of infants participating during the booking
Local operator information
Tourboks is a software company - by booking via Tourboks you are purchasing directly from Local operator. Upon purchase you will receive an invoice directly from the Local Operator and a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
- If cancelled or modified 2 day(s) before the event, 100% of the total cost will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
This Barcelona Tapas Walking Tour is a great way to begin your visit to Barcelona not only do you get an overview of this fabulous city but you also learn how to order tapas bar snacks and discover some of the best bars and cafes Barcelona has to offer Plus your friendly informative guide can offer suggestions to help you get the most from your stay in Barcelona
Taste Spain's fundamental flavors with this walking tour You will be welcomed to the tour with a glass of wine in a Gastronomic Center created under the slow food philosophy open to offer experiences to Foodies and travelers who visit Barcelona
Your tapas walking tour will lead you through Barcelona's most famous street La Rambla From here you and your guide will go to La Boqueria the city’s famous food market which offers an array of fresh produce including fruit and vegetables seafood cheese and any type of meat imaginable You will taste traditional products at the market
You'll continue through the Gothic Quarter where you will discover the architecture, atmosphere language and gastronomy that are unique to Spain and some of the gourmet shops which are over 100 years old You will stop at a store specialized in Iberian Ham the best of the best where you will try this mouth-watering cured meat The tour will stop two restaurants offering a wide selection of local, delicious tapas
You will finish our tour full of great food, tradition good wine, good conversation and have a better understanding of the Spanish and Catalan culture history and how to live like a local
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!
Ask a question
You Might Also Like
Join our Barcelona Beaches & Alta Alella Wine Tour By E-Bike to enjoy an exclusive wine experience on an easy ride along the coast by Smart E-Bikes. Marvel at the beautiful views of the Mediterranean ...
This Barcelona Food Lovers Walking Tour offers a unique gastronomic adventure with a wide variety of delicious foods – sharing the history, cultures, and stories that come with those foods and is idea...
This Barcelona Tapas Walking Tour with Flamenco Show is a great way to begin your visit of Barcelona - not only do you get an overview of this fabulous city, but you also learn how to order tapas (bar...