Enjoy the best Artistic Barcelona: Gaudi Tour Including La Sagrada Familia. Discover with this half-day tour the most important Modernist works in Barcelona. The tour starts with a guided visit insid...
Barcelona Tapas Walking Tour with Flamenco Show
This Barcelona Tapas Walking Tour with Flamenco Show is a great way to begin your visit of Barcelona - not only do you get an overview of this fabulous city, but you also learn how to order tapas (bar snacks) and discover some of the best bars and cafes Barcelona has to offer to enjoy a spectacular Flamenco show.
- 14 Pintor Fortuny street , Barcelona, Spain
- 2 hour(s)
- 15/10/2019 - 30/09/2020
- Get a great introduction to Barcelona
- Enjoy a three-hour, full dinner walking tour of Barcelona with Flamenco Show in a Baroque Palace
- Stroll around Barcelona to taste local products at the market and in specialty shops
- Stop in different bars for tapas and wine
- Learn how to order tapas and discover Barcelona's best bars and cafes
- Visit the famous La Boqueria food market
- This small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
- Tapas walking tour with an English speaking specialized gourmet guide
- 8 tapas, hot and cold
- 3 tastings in the market and specialty food stores
- 3 drinks (water will be considered as a drink)
- Flamenco show
- Free Wifi at the meeting point
- All local taxes
- Food and drinks not specified in the inclusions
- Transportation to the meeting point
We meet at 14 Pintor Fortuny, 08001 Barcelona (In front of Hotel Silken Ramblas Metro Line 3 Green, Stop Liceu).
- We meet at 14 Pintor Fortuny, 08001 Barcelona (In front of Hotel Silken Ramblas Metro Line 3 Green, Stop Liceu).
- No handicap accessibility.
- Vegetarian and celiac option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Infants (Ages 3 and under) are free, no food or drink provided. Please insert the number of infant participants during the booking.
- Available languages: From March 1st to September 30th from Mondays to Saturdays at 05.00 pm in English/ From March 1st to September 30th Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 05.00 pm in Spanish
Local operator information
Tourboks is a software company - by booking via Tourboks you are purchasing directly from Local operator. Upon purchase you will receive an invoice directly from the Local Operator and a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
- If cancelled or modified 2 day(s) before the event, 100% of the total cost will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
You will be welcomed in this Barcelona Tapas Walking Tour with Flamenco Show with a glass of wine in a Gastronomic Center created under the slow food philosophy and open to offer experiences to Foodies and travelers who visit Barcelona.
Your food specialist guide will lead you through Barcelona's most famous street, La Rambla. From here you and your guide will go to La Boqueria, the city’s famous food market, which offers an array of fresh produce including fruit and vegetables, seafood, cheese and any type of meat imaginable. You will taste traditional products in the market.
You´ll continue through the Gothic Quarter, where you will discover the architecture, atmosphere, language and gastronomy that are unique to Spain, and some of the gourmet shops which are over 100 years old. You will stop at a store specialized in Iberian Ham, where you will try this mouth-watering cured meat.
The tour will stop at two restaurants offering a wide selection of local, delicious tapas. You will finish our tour full of great food, tradition, good wine, good conversation and have a better understanding of the Spanish and Catalan culture, history, and how to live like a local.
Your last stop will be an authentic Flamenco Show in a Gothic Palace of the 17th century in the heart of one of the trendiest neighborhoods of Barcelona. The palace is absolutely stunning and the surroundings make you feel like you´ve stepped back in time. It´s the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of El Born.
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!
Ask a question
You Might Also Like
Discover with this guided tour the Modernist Site of Sant Pau, an old hospital, which was one of the most important artworks of the modernist architect Lluís Domènech i Montaner. The architectural c...
Wine Tour With Wine Tastings, Tapas & 4x4 Vineyard Experience From Barcelona invites you to enjoy an exclusive day out to 2 hand-picked wineries in Penedes Region. Taste 4 excellent wines and 4 glasse...
Join our Barcelona Beaches & Alta Alella Wine Tour By E-Bike to enjoy an exclusive wine experience on an easy ride along the coast by Smart E-Bikes. Marvel at the beautiful views of the Mediterranean ...