11 days tour program covers Istanbul Cappadocia Pamukkale Ephesus and Gallipoli with professional English speaking guide...
Best of Turkey & Greece
11 days Turkey & Greece Tour includes Istanbul, Gallipoli, Ephesus, Pamukkale, Rhodes, Santorini, and Athens
- İstanbul, Turkey, Istanbul, Turkey
- 11 hour(s)
- 16/04/2020 - 29/10/2020
- Morning arrival in Rhodes,
- the island of roses, you
- have a full day to explore on your own; you may join an optional
- sightseeing tour,
- First Class hotels with
- private facilities
- Meals are indicated on
- itineraries by B breakfast,
- L lunch, D dinner
- Licensed guides throughout
- Personal expenses
- Optional tours
- Customary tips to guide and
- Port taxes and Turkey
- embarkation fee total $189
Address and Location
- Arrival/departure transfers:
- only on arrival and departure
- days. Pre or post stay transfers are not included
- Private arrival transfer
- from Piraeus port to Athens
Local operator information
Tourboks is a software company - by booking via Tourboks you are purchasing directly from Local operator. Upon purchase you will receive an invoice directly from the Local Operator and a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
Please note, that cancellations are not possible for this item. If cancelled or modified or in case of no-show, the total price of this booking will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
Day 1 Thu: Istanbul | Arrival and transfer to the hotel. Welcome briefing.Day 2 Fri: Istanbul | Full day tour to include: Topkapi Palace (excluding harem), Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, St. Sophia and the Grand Bazaar. Optional: Dinner with belly dancing entertainment. BDay 3 Sat: Gallipoli – Dardanelles – Canakkale | Morning departure for Gallipoli and visit Anzac Cove, Lone Pine Cemetery and Chunuk Bair, then across the Dardanelles to Canakkale for overnight. B DDay 4 Sun: Troy – Pergamum – Kusadasi | Today we visit Troy with its famous wooden horse. Before arriving at Asclepion, enjoy lunch with locals in a traditional local village. Then continue to Pergamum to visit the ancient Medical Center in Asclepion and continue to Kusadasi for overnight. B L DDay 5 Mon: Ephesus & St. Mary’s House – Kusadasi | Tour the famous ruins of Ephesus and St. Mary’s cottage. Afternoon Optional: a tour of Sirince. B DDay 6 Tue: Ephesus – Greek islands Cruise | After breakfast transfer to the pier and embark on a cruise ship at Kusadasi for 3 days in the Greek Islands.Cruise: LouisCruise Line B DDay 7 Wed: Cruise Rhodes |A morning arrival in Rhodes, the island of roses, you have a full day to explore on your own; you may join an optional sightseeing tour, or simply take a taxi to one of many nearby beaches for a swim inthe crystal clear Aegean waters. B L DDay 8 Thu: Cruise – Santorini – Heraklion | This morning’s port of call is Heraklion, Crete where you may discover the town on your own or join an optional: excursion to the Palace of Knossos. Your next port of call is Santorini, where you are free to explore the land of the fabled Atlantis. B L DDay 9 Fri: Athens | After disembarking from the cruise, you are transferred to your Athens hotel. The rest of the day is yours. BDay 10 Sat: Athens | A morning city tour of the famed Acropolis with its dominating view and site of the renowned Parthenon, followed by a visit to the AcropolisMuseum. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight in Athens. BDay 11 Sun: Athens Return | Begin a Classical Tour of mainland Greece or transfer to the airport for the flight home. B• Cruise line Louis (StandardInside cabin Cat LA)• Supplementary cost for standard Outside Cabin Cat XA Per person in Double $90 USPrice Includes:• First Class hotels with private facilities• Meals are indicated on itineraries by B breakfast, L lunch, D dinner• Licensed guides throughout turkey• Private air-conditioned transportation• Luggage handling• Local taxes and service charges• Arrival/departure transfers: only on arrival and departure days. Pre or post stay transfers are not included• Private arrival transfer from Piraeus port to AthensHotel• 2 nights accommodation in a standard room on BBbasis• Athens city tour• Private departure transfer from Athens hotel to Athens airport price Excludes:• Personal expenses• Optional tours• Customary tips to guide anddriversPort taxes and Turkeyembarkation fee total $189
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!
Ask a question
You Might Also Like
8 days Turkey program including Istanbul, Cappadocia, and Pamukkale, ends in Marmaris...
11 days Turkey program includes Istanbul, Ephesus, Pamukkale, Bodrum and Cappadocia...
6 days program includes Kusadasi, Canakkale and Istanbul...