“Those who search for paradise on earth should come and see Dubrovnik”, George Bernard Shaw. Spend same unforgettable moments and get an insight about the domestic food and rich history of Dubrovnik...
Bosnia and Herzegovina Day Tour From Dubrovnik
Spend a wonderful day visiting Bosnia and Herzegovina on this full day tour. Visit charming and picturesque small towns outside of Dubrovnik such as Pocitelj, Medjugorje, and Mostar. Take some time to explore and admire the famous arched bridge and the Old Bazaar alongside historical mosques.
- Hotel Pick Up, Dubrovnik, Croatia
- 11 hour(s)
- 01/03/2016 - 30/11/2018
- Visit Mostar a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the Old Bazaar, the historic mosques and the Turkish House
- Shop at the craft shops with displays from handmade artisans
- Explore the historic structures at Pocitelj
- Discover Medjugorje, a popular pilgrim destination
- Local Guide
You will be picked up at your hotel in Dubrovnik. Please provide your hotel name and address during checkout from our website. If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase
- You will be picked up at your hotel in Dubrovnik. Please provide your hotel name and address during checkout from our website. If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase
- Passport is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
Local operator information
Tourboks is a software company - by booking via Tourboks you are purchasing directly from Local operator. Upon purchase you will receive an invoice directly from the Local Operator and a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
- If cancelled or modified 1 day(s) before the event, 100% of the total cost will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
After pickup we start our day by driving to Dubrovnik bridge. There is free time on Dubrovnik bridge for you to take pictures and see the bridge. Next stop is Neum where you will have free time for coffee or breakfast. After Neum we head to Pocitelj, which is a medieval village listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. There you will have the opportunity to take several pictures of it. Next stop is in Medjugorje, where we will be sightseeing and having free time. Medjugorje is a spiritual and religious place and one of the most famous pilgrim places in the Catholic world. From the apparition of Our lady of Peace in 1981, this place has been visited by visitors from all over the world. Up next, we proceed to Mostar. Mostar is the town where the East meets the West. The place of mixed cultures and historical sites including the most famous Old Bridge. The Old bridge is the symbol of Mostar and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2004, as well as the Old Town. In the center of the old Ottoman town, you can admire one of the oldest parts of Mostar, the Kujundziluk. Walk along a small, pretty, cobbled street, dating back to the middle of the 16th century, with typical craft shops and traditional restaurants. You can visit the main tourist sights, taste the local cuisine, buy original souvenirs and drink Turkish coffee or simply enjoy the atmosphere. And the atmosphere is special, just as the light.
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!
Ask a question
You Might Also Like
Enjoy a true taste of traditional Dalmatian food in a local country restaurant near Dubrovnik. We will be firstly taken to the hill Srd to enjoy the breathtaking view of the Old Town Dubrovnik, then h...
Peljesac peninsula is known as one of the best wine-producing regions in Croatia. This tour allows you to sample the best local wines and enjoy the magnificent peninsula scenery and picturesque vine...
Let yourself enjoy the beauty of Montenegro on a full-day trip from Dubrovnik stopping on several significant sites of the country. Marvel at the natural beauty of this unique country and immerse your...