Discover a giant aquatic playground of stunning surf beaches, winding residential canals, and broad rivers, all fringed by rainforest mountains and waterfalls, combined to create a day of exciting natural contrasts of......
Brisbane City Highlights & Cruise
Get a taste of Brisbane's sights and history on this half-day guided tour of the places and spectacular architecture that characterize Queensland's capital city. Learn about the history of this fast growing cosmopolitan center set on the Brisbane River and browse the shops for Australian made treasures.
- Hotel pickup or meet at Level 3, Counter 0, Brisbane Transit Centre at Roma Street , Brisbane, Australia
- 3 hour(s)and 15 minute(s)
- 16/08/2017 - 01/04/2019
- See all the major highlights of a beautiful city
- Visit the Cathedral Square Botanic Gardens, pass under Story Bridge, see the Parliament House, view the Conrad Treasury Hotel, the Anzac Square, the City Hall and much more
- Enjoy a detailed commentary that will showcase the history behind each site
- See the Kangaroo Point Cliffs for panoramic views of Brisbane and the river
- Enjoy a scenic cruise on the Brisbane River with Devonshire Tea served on-board
- Hotel pickup from central Brisbane
- Guided Tour
- Coach touring
- River cruise with Devonshire tea onboard
Hotel pickup from central Brisbane is available for this product. Please provide your hotel name and address during checkout from our website. If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase In case your hotel is not centrally located, an alternative pickup point will be provided or you can proceed to the meeting point Tour starting point: Level 3, Counter 0, Brisbane Transit Centre at Roma Street Please check in 15 minutes prior to departure
- Hotel pickup from central Brisbane is available for this product. Please provide your hotel name and address during checkout from our website. If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase
- In case your hotel is not centrally located, an alternative pickup point will be provided or you can proceed to the meeting point
- Tour starting point: Level 3, Counter 0, Brisbane Transit Centre at Roma Street
- Please check in 15 minutes prior to departure
- Please contact the local operator at least 24 hours prior to departure to reconfirm - Contact information will be listed on your voucher
- Tour concludes at Southbank
Local operator information
Tourboks is a software company - by booking via Tourboks you are purchasing directly from Local operator. Upon purchase you will receive an invoice directly from the Local Operator and a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
Please note, that cancellations are not possible for this item. If cancelled or modified or in case of no-show, the total price of this booking will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
Start your tour with a visit to the Cathedral Square, pass the Botanic Gardens and go under the Story Bridge. Enjoy a detailed commentary of all the major sites, such as the Parliament House, the Conrad Treasury Hotel, Anzac Square, the City Hall. You will also visit the Kangaroo Point Cliffs for panoramic views of Brisbane and the river. You will cross Captain Cook Bridge and Story Bridge, see the Fortitude Valley, stroll the Chinatown and visit the Queens Street Mall, the famous shopping precinct
Afterwards, you will enjoy a scenic cruise on the Brisbane River with Devonshire Tea served onboard. See spectacular views of waterfront homes and the Brisbane skyline, cruise under Story Bridge - built during the Great Depression and view the south Bank parklands.
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!
Ask a question
My Tourboks is your interactive wishlist. Let's create & name a new Tourboks!
You Might Also Like
Enjoy this guided tour that showcases the highlights of the charming city of Brisbane. Visit Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, the world's first and largest koala sanctuary, to cuddle a koala and enjoy views of the city and......
Spend the day on the world's third largest sand island, Moreton Island! Have an amazing island experience, enjoy marine life viewing, enjoy use of Tangalooma resort Facilities, and have a delicious lunch (Transfers only......
See the sights of historic Brisbane, Australia's third-largest city and Queensland's capital, with this fresh, innovative, and vibrant tour. From a trendy cafe club culture to thriving shops and 19th-century sandstone......