This tour will offer you stunning views of the city of Naples and its landmarks, as well as its beautiful surroundings. Embark on a cruise aboard a traditional Neapolitan Gozzo boat, admire the city's...
Amalfi Coast Tour from Naples
Enjoy a tour in one of the most beautiful areas of Italy. It gives you the opportunity to explore the famous, dramatic Amalfi Coast and visit its charming locations. A coastline of indescribable beauty where God's and mankind's work met, creating an incredible masterpiece.
- Hotel Pick Up, Naples, Italy
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- 7 hour(s),45 minute(s)
- 31/10/2016 - 31/10/2018
- Marvel at the beauty of southern Italy's most famous coastline as you ride through charming Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello
- Spoil yourself and enjoy the beauty of southern Italy's scenic drive
- Enjoy the atmosphere of the Mediterranean Sea.
- Lunch by a famous restaurant with terrace built on the cliff.
- Visit picturesque villages and small traditional shops
- Pick up from hotels by the Cruise Terminal of Naples and Naples Central Train
- Round trip transfers from meeting point
- English commentary on board
- Live guide
- Water on board
- Light lunch
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Optional entrance to Villa Rufolo (€ 5,00 p.p.)
- Hotel pick up will be arranged with hotel located in all the city area in Naples between 08:00-09:00.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure.
- Hotel pick up between 08:00-09:00 is available for this product. Please contact the local operator to provide your hotel name and address.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure.
- In case of delay call us on our emergency number and we will try to reorganize the pick-up.
Local operator information
Tourboks is a software company - by booking via Tourboks you are purchasing directly from Local operator. Upon purchase you will receive an invoice directly from the Local Operator and a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
- If cancelled or modified 2 day(s) before the event, 100% of the total cost will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
We will pick you up from your hotel and start your tour at about 09.00 when we will drive to Pompeii. You will then depart from Pompeii to drive to the magnificent Amalfi Coast, a Unesco World Heritage site of indescribable beauty. Our first stop is the magical town of Ravello. You will get the chance to stroll through its quaint streets, see the beautiful merchant villas of the past and gasp at the view from the infinity gardens.
You will then reach the amazing Amalfi Town. Feast your eyes on the beauty and serenity of the scenery, relax and enjoy! Afterwards, you will stop for a light lunch in Conca dei Marini, before stopping at the top of magnificent Positano for a spectacular landscape photo and relaxation while watching the amazing view! You will then head back to your hotel.
This is a tour in the most beautiful parts of an area that is a Unesco World Heritage site and is guaranteed to leave you breathless.
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!
Ask a question
My Tourboks is your interactive wishlist. Let's create & name a new Tourboks!
You Might Also Like
Pompeii, once a bustling Roman town inhabited by more than ten thousand people with its temples, three and even four storey apartment buildings, lavish villas, shops, theatres now frozen in time. Just...
Enjoy a fascinating, exciting and yet educating tour. Visit the only place in the world that gives you the opportunity to admire an almost perfectly preserved ancient Roman town and then drive to the ...
Enjoy Mt Vesuvius and see views of unnatural beauty. It's the symbol of Naples - Vast and imposing, overlooking the Gulf. Grab the chance to explore it, hike towards its crater and learn amazing facts...