Pompeii, once a bustling Roman town inhabited by more than ten thousand people with its temples, three and even four storey apartment buildings, lavish villas, shops, theatres now frozen in time. Just...
Pompeii & Mt Vesuvius Tour from Naples
Enjoy a fascinating, exciting and yet educating tour. Visit the only place in the world that gives you the opportunity to admire an almost perfectly preserved ancient Roman town and then drive to the top of the volcano that finally buried it, rendering the city and its unlucky inhabitants eternal.
- Hotel Pick Up or meet at the Mollo Borovello, Naples, Italy
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- 7 hour(s)
- 14/11/2016 - 31/10/2018
- Discover the ruins of Pompeii and get an idea of an ancient Roman city
- Enjoy Skip the Line Service
- Discover the life and culture of the people 2000 year ago alongside an expert guide
- Hike up the volcano that destroyed Pompeii
- Admire epic volcanic landscape and stunning views of the bay of Naples
- Pickup from Naples City Center
- Roundtrip transportation from/to meeting point
- English Commentary
- Live Archeological Guide* or audioguides in Pompeii
- Water service
- Entrance tickets for Pompeii (€ 13 Pompeii p.p. )
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel pick up will be arranged with hotel located in all the city area in Naples between 7:30-8:30.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure.
- Customers can choose pick up from the hotel, train station, cruise terminal or the Molo Beverello Port between 7:30-8:30. Please contact the organizer for the arrangement
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure.
- In case of delay call us on our emergency number and we will try to reorganize the pick-up
- In case of bad weather, it is possible to reschedule the tour in the same week
- The live guide will be provided once the group has reached the minimum requirement of 6 passengers. For groups up to 5 passengers, audio guides will be provided
Local operator information
Tourboks is a software company - by booking via Tourboks you are purchasing directly from Local operator. Upon purchase you will receive an invoice directly from the Local Operator and a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
- If cancelled or modified 2 day(s) before the event, 100% of the total cost will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
An interesting and fascinating tour. It is the only place in the world that gives you the opportunity to visit an ancient roman town and drive you to the top of the volcano that destroyed the town nearly two thousand years ago and yet rendered it eternal. The visitors will experience as if they had a time machine, how those ancient Romans lived and admire the level of civic progress and artistic skills they had reached so many years ago. After the fall of the Roman Empire, such levels of progress were only reached in the 17th and 18th century. The route that will take you to the top of mount Vesuvius goes through a National Park of unusual beauty. Pine forests and lush woods, brooms by the bright yellow flowers and an uncanny volcanic landscape. A most spectacular drive with amazing views of the bay of Naples.
This is a tour that takes you to the very core of the Pompeii and Vesuvius history in the most entertaining way possible!
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!
Ask a question
My Tourboks is your interactive wishlist. Let's create & name a new Tourboks!
You Might Also Like
Enjoy Mt Vesuvius and see views of unnatural beauty. It's the symbol of Naples - Vast and imposing, overlooking the Gulf. Grab the chance to explore it, hike towards its crater and learn amazing facts...
Enjoy a tour in one of the most beautiful areas of Italy. It gives you the opportunity to explore the famous, dramatic Amalfi Coast and visit its charming locations. A coastline of indescribable beaut...
Get away from the bustle of Naples and enjoy the stunning Amalfi Coast! You’ll visit the ruins of the ancient Roman town of Pompeii and have a relaxing day out along one of Europe’s most beautiful str...