This tour will offer you stunning views of the city of Naples and its landmarks, as well as its beautiful surroundings. Embark on a cruise aboard a traditional Neapolitan Gozzo boat, admire the city's...
Daily Pompeii Tour From Naples
Pompeii, once a bustling Roman town inhabited by more than ten thousand people with its temples, three and even four storey apartment buildings, lavish villas, shops, theatres now frozen in time. Just as if you had a time machine, you will walk on the roads the Romans walked on.
- Hotel Pick Up or meet at the Mollo Borovello, Naples, Italy
- English, Italian
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- 4 hour(s),30 minute(s)
- 31/10/2016 - 30/10/2018
- Visit House of the Faun - one of the largest, and most impressive private residences in Pompeii of that time
- Visit The Stabian Baths - the oldest of three thermal bath sites that are situated in Pompeii
- See Pompeii’s ancient piazza, Forum and the Forum Baths
- Discover Lupanare, Pompeii's Brothel
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Round trip Transfer
- English assistance
- Water on board
- Live guide or audio guides inside Pompeii Ruins
- Entrances tickets in the ruins ( € 13,00 p.p. )
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Tips and gratuities
- Free Hotel pickup is available for this tour, see optional extras. Please provide your contact details during checkout phase. In case you haven’t booked a hotel yet, please contact the local operator as soon as you book it.
- Pick up time is between 7:30-8:30 am. - Please contact the local operator for the arrangement, Contact information will be listed on your voucher
- Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
- Customers can choose pick up from the hotel, train station, cruise terminal or the Molo Beverello Port between 7:30-8:30 am. Please contact the local operator for the arrangement - Contact information will be listed on your voucher
- Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
- In case of delay call us on our emergency number and we will try to reorganize the pick-up.
Local operator information
Tourboks is a software company - by booking via Tourboks you are purchasing directly from Local operator. Upon purchase you will receive an invoice directly from the Local Operator and a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
- If cancelled or modified 2 day(s) before the event, 100% of the total cost will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
In the morning (7.30-08.30) you will be picked up from your hotel to begin our excursion. After a short ride and an interesting visit of either a cameos factory or a limoncello factory, you will arrive at Pompeii. Our assistant will help you in the purchase of the tickets and then we can start our tour inside the ruins ( 2 hours ) with the precious assistance of our expert guide or an audio guide.
Marvel at the ruins of a truly stunning city frozen forever in time. Pompeii was a bustling, thriving city, until in 79 AD, when it was buried under 4 to 6 meters of ash and lava after the mount Vesuvius erupted. You will get extraordinarily detailed insight into the life of a city during the Pax Romana and witness the beauty of their buildings and works of art. You will have a complete and comprehensive guided tour all around the city and its marvelous monuments before we take you back to Naples and your hotel. Enjoy an otherworldly experience in a city frozen in time!
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!
Ask a question
My Tourboks is your interactive wishlist. Let's create & name a new Tourboks!
You Might Also Like
Enjoy a fascinating, exciting and yet educating tour. Visit the only place in the world that gives you the opportunity to admire an almost perfectly preserved ancient Roman town and then drive to the ...
Enjoy Mt Vesuvius and see views of unnatural beauty. It's the symbol of Naples - Vast and imposing, overlooking the Gulf. Grab the chance to explore it, hike towards its crater and learn amazing facts...
Enjoy a tour in one of the most beautiful areas of Italy. It gives you the opportunity to explore the famous, dramatic Amalfi Coast and visit its charming locations. A coastline of indescribable beaut...