Escape from the hustle and bustle of Dubai and head for an unforgettable adventure to the desert with this Morning Desert Safari From Dubai Spend your morning with the desert safari enjoying the dunes...
Dubai Expo City Package 4 Days / 3 Nights
Explore Dubai with a choice of our handpicked 3*, 4* or 5* hotels complemented with private transfers breakfast and city tour in 10 languages
- P.O. Box 3625. Sheikh Khalifa Bin Saeed Street Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 3 day(s)
- 20/10/2020 - 10/04/2021
Grayline city packages are the most convenient and smart option to explore a city. These packages are carefully curated to offer maximum experience with minimum pricing. The packages are complemented with some great choice of hotels, private transfers, daily breakfast and a city tour that is available in 10 languages. Should you wish to extend your stay we have some great prices for extension nights and also a plethora of additional tours, activities, and attractions to keep you engaged. Please follow the instructions below to extend your stay or to add more tours and excursions
- Personalized meet and greet at the airport by a Grayline staff.
- A welcome kit is provided upon arrival which includes all essentials to fulfill your trip.
- Private chauffeur-driven transfer from the airport to the hotel and vice versa.
- Half-day Dubai Traditional city tour available in EN or FR or IT or ES or PO or RU or ZH or DE or KO or JA
- Accommodation on bed and breakfast basis in the below mentioned 3,4 & 5* hotels.
- 24X7 assistance by our Grayline call center for any help or assistance during your stay.
- A comprehensive travel insurance coverage for all worldwide Grayline guests up to $2.5 million.
- Local VAT included in the price.
- Optional excursions- Bookable in Extra Section
- Porterage & Personal expenses
- Visa fees if needed
- Tourism Fees in Dubai (approx $4 - $6) payable directly at the hotel
- upon check out
You will be met and assisted by Grayline staff at the airport. You will receive a welcome kit on arrival and later transfer to your hotel by a private car. Since these are private tours, your pick up times can be flexible and can be arranged as per your preference. Our customer service team will be at your disposal at any time before your booking for info and any time after to help you prepare your journey
- Easy cancellation policy: If cancelled 3 days before arrival: no fees. 2 days before arrival: 25%. 1 day before arrival: 50%. Less than 1 day:100%
- Children policy: Kids below 5 years are free, Kids 6‐12 years = 30% discount (max.2 children in existing bed only). Contact Us for Child Booking.
- Need more info to book this package: Email us 24/24 at email@example.com we will assist you at all times or call us 24X7 or 0097142555252
- Booking details: Once you book our reservations agents will contact you by email to get your travel info (arrival and departure flights). Then final vouchers will be sent to you with TRANSFERS details, HOTEL confirmation, and TOUR vouchers.
- Option Extras:Should you wish to extend your stay we have some great prices for extension nights and also a plethora of additional tours, activities, and attractions to keep you engaged. Please check the optional extras to extend your stay or to add more tours and excursions.
Local operator information
Tourboks is a software company - by booking via Tourboks you are purchasing directly from Local operator. Upon purchase you will receive an invoice directly from the Local Operator and a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
- If cancelled or modified 1 day(s) before the event, 100% of the total cost will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
Your detailed program will be as below DAY 1: DUBAI - ARRIVAL Meet & Greet at the Dubai International Airport by the Gray Line staff. Arrival transfer by private vehicle to your hotel. DAY 2 AM: DUBAI Breakfast in Hotel. This morning we will start with a Half Day Traditional City Tour of Dubai. You will be picked up from your hotel between 08:00 and 08:30 am. It is a great tour to experience the ultimate Dubai, where you will have a chance to discover all that this vibrant metropolis has to offer. Immerse yourselves in this enriching excursion and learn about how a modest fishing village at the Dubai Creek was transformed into a city hub of beautiful skylines and rich culture, through a guided tour with different stops that make up the city's evolution throughout time. The traditional tour will start with the discovery of the Jumeirah area, and the famous Burj Al Arab, a stop at an art center, we will also cross the new Canal, then a visit or stop for a snapshot of the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah that dates back to the Fatimid rule. We will continue to the historic district of Bastakyia, the magical old town which houses the Dubai Museum, located in the ancient fortress of Al-Rashidi, which dates back 200 years. A visit to the Museum of Dubai is included on your own. Next, you will have a chance to cross the creek by boat in authentic "Abras," enjoying the spectacular cityscape while heading towards the District of Deira, which is home to Dubai's biggest spice and gold souks. Here, why not splurge on a golden souvenir, sample exotic spices. The tour will continue with the discovery of the Zaabeel area and the rulers of DUBAI palaces before ending at the famous iconic Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. The tour ends by 13:30 hrs and you will be dropped at Dubai Mall where you have leisure time to explore this massive shopping arcade and the other activities it offers. You will be making your way to the hotel post tour. Overnight stay in Dubai. N.B. This is a sharing tour with a live English guide plus multilingual options available through audio with a prerecorded commentary. Choose from a vast variety of languages such as English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Korean or Japanese and enjoy the tour in your preferred language. DAY 3: DUBAI Breakfast in the hotel. Day at leisure to discover the city or book some of our exciting optional tours. Overnight stay in Dubai. DAY 4: DUBAI – DEPARTURE Breakfast in the hotel. Timely transfer to the airport to catch your onward flight. Your private chauffeur will drop you at the Dubai International Airport as per your flight schedule. Your Hotel accommodation planned for this trip Below hotels will be booked as per your preferred package. In case of any non-availability or any other adverse situation, a similar hotel will be suggested and will be confirmed to you prior booking. Grand Millennium hotel 5* Within easy reach of the city’s prime business & leisure attractions Creating memorable stay experiences is a priority at the Grand Millennium Dubai hotel where contemporary interiors of 337 rooms are met with warm hospitality and immaculate levels of service to make every stay a unique and unforgettable one.. * Dubai: HILTON GARDEN INN 4* This modern and trendy 4-star boutique hotel in Al Barsha is strategically located in the most progressive area of Dubai’s city center. The hotel is near Sheikh Zayed Road, a 5-minute away from Mall of the Emirates and a 2-minute walk from Sharaf DG metro station. Dubai Marina, JBR, Madinat Jumeirah and Jumeirah Beach are just a short drive away from the hotel. Dubai: Zabeel House Mini, Dubai – 3* Zabeel House MINI is tailored to young travelers looking for a fun place from which to explore Dubai. A work of art with a smart price, this funky space delivers more than just essentials, featuring incredible artwork and sculptures, collective workspaces and well-designed rooms with SuitePad tablets, great showers, SMEG fridges, and Nespresso coffee makers
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!
Ask a question
You Might Also Like
Enjoy a relax desert horse riding through the wonderful scenery of Dubai desert accompanied by a member of the riding team with a convenient pickup and drop off from your hotel in Dubai...
Experience the authentic Arab food at Al Hadheerah restaurant located in Bab Al Shams Hotel The best Arabic buffet dinner with its live entertainment belly dance show, camel or horse riding experience...
Experience the High Red Dunes with Camel Ride, Sandboarding, Falcon & VIP BBQ Dinner. The silence and serenity of Lehbab desert region offer sightseeing that is breathtaking and unforgettable. This s...