People travelling to Venice can not leave without visiting the gems of the lagoon: the glass island of Murano and the fishermen island of Burano. Grab the chance to explore both islands and get deep i...
Venice: 30 Minute Private Gondola Experience
Join Venice: 30 Minute Private Gondola Experience, and enjoy an exclusive 30 minute private gondola ride to discover Venice by water. You will see the Little Canals around San Moisè area and Grand Canals with the amazing view of the Salute Church. This is an experience you will hardly forget.
- Gondola Station Bacino Orseolo, Venice, Venice, Italy
- 30 minute(s)
- 18/02/2019 - 31/10/2019
- An amazing 25-30 minute ride on the traditional Venetian Gondola (private)
- Capture the timeless beauty of Venice as seen from the water
- Slide among centuries of history and picturesque views
- Pass through enchanting canals
- Experience the picturesque side of Venice, away from the crowds
25-30 minutes ride on a traditional Venetian gondola
We meet at the gondola station in front of San Moisè Church in Campo San Moisè - Venice, near Hotel Bauer Please be sure to get there on time. Please provide a printed copy of your voucher to the gondola station staff.
- The meeting point is at the gondola station in front of San Moisè Church in Campo San Moisè - Venice, near Hotel Bauer Please be sure to get there on time. Please provide a printed copy of your voucher to the gondola station staff.
- The tour will proceed also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide in Venice or heavy rain it might be cancelled by the organizers and refund will thus, be provided. There is a limit of up to 6 people per gondola.
- Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals.
Local operator information
Tourboks is a software company - by booking via Tourboks you are purchasing directly from Local operator. Upon purchase you will receive an invoice directly from the Local Operator and a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
- If cancelled or modified 1 day(s) before the event, 100% of the total cost will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
We at meet the gondola station in front of San Moisè Church in Campo San Moisè - Venice, near Hotel Bauer.
The gondola is one of the main symbols of Venice, as emblematic of the famous water city and as mysterious in its origins. Few people know that at the beginning this unique vessel was different from the one we can admire today, changing across time together with the city. Of course, the history of the gondola is deeply bounded to the one of Venice. Considered one of the most beautiful and elegant boats on Earth, it is built through unique techniques and each part of it also has symbolic meanings. Not only elegance and beauty, but a whole world is embodied into this boat accounting as the most known symbol of Venice. Let yourself experience an amazing gondola tour, in an enchanting and relaxing way to enjoy the colors, lights, sights, charm and beauty of Venice. You will admire elegant bank-side palaces, unique bridges and breath the charming and magic atmosphere that only a town built on water can give you. Can you imagine a better experience to share with the people you love? Probably difficult to find. Just take your smile and beloved one with you, and admire the timeless beauty of Venice seen from the gondola.
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!
Ask a question
You Might Also Like
While visiting Venice a tour to the beautiful islands of the lagoon is a true beauty not to be missed. The islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello are by no doubt the gems of the Venetian Lagoon, shini...
Take this Gondola Serenade & Concert In Venice to sail on a tour by gondola in the Venetial canals accompanied by the sounds of Italian music and afterwards enjoy a concert in a short distance from th...
A Gondola Experience in Venice is the most traditional, enchanting and unique way to explore Venice and experience its unique atmosphere. A tour through the canals and inner waterways of this city whi...