Get a comprehensive introduction to spectacular Prague on this 6-hour combined bus tour, guided walking tour, and 1-hour boat cruise on the Vltava River. See the most iconic sights of the city, and en...
Karlovy Vary Tour From Prague
Karlovy Vary Tour From Prague takes you to the most famous spa town in the Czech Republic. In the city you will see the Hot Spring, a wide range of historical and modern colonnades and have the opportunity to taste water from 12 natural mineral springs and local delicacies.
- Hotel Pick up, Prague, Czechia
- 9 hour(s),30 minute(s)
- 01/01/2019 - 31/10/2019
- Visit the most famous spa town in the Czech Republic
- Enjoy an informative and entertaining tour in Karlovy
- Hotel pick-up
- Guided city tour
- Hotel drop off
- Food & drinks
- Any other services not specified in inclusions
You will be picked up at your hotel in Prague. Please provide your hotel name and address during checkout from our website. If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase
- You will be picked up at your hotel in Prague. Please provide your hotel name and address during checkout from our website. If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase
- The tour starts at 9:30AM and ends at 7:30PM
Local operator information
Tourboks is a software company - by booking via Tourboks you are purchasing directly from Local operator. Upon purchase you will receive an invoice directly from the Local Operator and a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
- If cancelled or modified 6 day(s) before the event, 100% of the total cost will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
Karlovy Vary Tour From Prague takes you to the most famous spa town in the Czech Republic.
The history of the city dates back to he 14th century, the time of Charles IV. The curative effects of the local mineral springs were used as treatments on Greats such a Tsar Peter the Great and the writer Goethe. One of the most famous attraction is the Hot Spring that spews boiling healing water up to a height of 12 m.
In the city you can look forward to a wide range of historical and modern colonnades and tasting water from 12 natural mineral springs.
We recommended to also taste the delicious wafers and traditional liqueur Becherovka, made from a unique blend of herbs and spices.
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!
Ask a question
You Might Also Like
During The Complete Tour Of Prague With Tastings & Dinner Cruise you will discover the history of the most important landmarks in Prague, including a visit to Prague Castle’s interiors, you will have ...
Grab the chance to admire the spectacular Kutna Hora, a UNESCO world heritage site. Marvel at St. Barbara Cathedral and the otherworldly Ossuary in Sedlec, an amazing Church decorated with bones. You ...
Join our Cesky Krumlov Tour from Prague to explore winding streets, romantic corners, and an impressive castle above a meandering river; and these are only a few of the charms of Cesky Krumlov, a UNES...