Depart Mendoza and enjoy a full-day tour of the colorful Atuel Canyon in San Rafael. Explore Uco Valley, an important regional farming area and tour beautiful Villa 25 de Mayo, the San Rafael historical founding site.......
Full-Day Andes Mountains Adventure from Mendoza
Revel in the beautiful landscape of Aconcagua and the Andes Mountains on this tour passing through the small villages of Picheuta, Polvaredas, and Punta de Vacas. Enjoy dramatic views of the Andes Mountains, trek along the Pan-American Highway and visit charming villages nestled atop the mountains, for an unforgettable experience.
- Hotel Pickup, Mendoza, Argentina
- 10 hour(s)
- 24/05/2017 - 31/12/2017
- Enjoy an amazing journey atop the Andes mountains
- Marvel at fantastic views of the Valle de Uspallata
- Explore charming Andean villages such as the Punta de Vacas
- Se the famous ski center of Los Penitentes
- Cross the bridge at Puente del Inca
- See the monument of Cristo Redentor Monument (Christ the Redeemer)
- Round-trip transfers from downtown Mendoza city hotels
- Bilingual guide
- Optional gratuities
- Lunch & beverages
- You will be picked up at your hotel in Mendoza. Please provide your hotel name and address during checkout from our website. If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
- 48 hours before the date of the tour you will receive a reconfirmation of your services, the time and place of pick up.
- Please wait for the guide at the lobby of the indicated hotel.
- You will be picked up at your hotel in Mendoza. Please provide your hotel name and address during checkout from our website. If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase
- 48 hours before the date of the tour you will receive a reconfirmation of your services, the time and place of pick up
- Please wait for the guide at the lobby of the indicated hotel.
- The start time is an approximate departure time from your hotel. Your exact pick-up time will be sent to you once you confirm your reservation
- Children under three travel free if they do not occupy a seat
- Argentina attractions and services cannot be canceled. A voucher has no cash value and is non-transferable. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of a voucher will be granted once voucher has been issued. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services. Availability and pricing for an attraction or service are subject to change without notice
Local operator information
Tourboks is a software company - by booking via Tourboks you are purchasing directly from Local operator. Upon purchase you will receive an invoice directly from the Local Operator and a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
Please note, that cancellations are not possible for this item. If cancelled or modified or in case of no-show, the total price of this booking will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
Head to the top of the Pre-Andes Mountains, peaking at altitudes at around 9,840 feet (3000 m). Throughout the tour enjoy dramatic views of the Andes Mountains before heading for the Uspallata Valley, located 62 miles (100 km) from Mendoza. As we trek along the Pan-American Highway, we will have the opportunity to see both Poterillos and Upsallata. Along the way, we will also make stops in the small villages of Picheuta, Polvaredas, and Punta de Vacas where we will head to the famous village of Los Penitentes, a popular ski center. Continuing on our journey, we will reach Puente del Inca (Inca’s Bridge), approximately 8,924 feet (2,720 m) above sea level. The Las Cuevas River borders the mountains forming a natural bridge under which thermal water flows. After which we will have some time to take a break and enjoy the magnificent views of the Chilean border. It is here that we can see expansive views of the surrounding area of Mount Aconcagua. If weather conditions are favorable, we will also have the chance to visit the Cristo Redentor (Christ the Redeemer) monument standing at an altitude of 13,779 feet (4200 m). This monument symbolizes the Argentine-Chilean fraternity.
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!
Ask a question
My Tourboks is your interactive wishlist. Let's create & name a new Tourboks!
You Might Also Like
Explore scenic routes to some of the most impressive wineries in the Mendoza area. Enjoy tastings at two wineries and learn about the wine-making process on this tour. Spending a fun and relaxing day with us in the......
Enjoy a fun-filled, adventurous day rafting down the Mendoza rapids. On your way to the river, you'll enjoy the stunning views of the mountain ranges surrounding the city. Get ready to raise your heart rate and start......
Enjoy a full-day wine tour and tasting in the picturesque Uco Valley. Indulge in three tastings at three different wineries of your choice and learn the secrets behind Argentina’s fine wines. Explore the scenic v......