Revel in the beautiful landscape of Aconcagua and the Andes Mountains on this tour passing through the small villages of Picheuta, Polvaredas, and Punta de Vacas. Enjoy dramatic views of the Andes Mountains, trek along......
Atuel Canyon Full Day Tour from Mendoza
Depart Mendoza and enjoy a full-day tour of the colorful Atuel Canyon in San Rafael. Explore Uco Valley, an important regional farming area and tour beautiful Villa 25 de Mayo, the San Rafael historical founding site. Explore the beautiful Atuel River Canyon, where nature has spent centuries carving incredible shapes into the canyon walls - including famous landmarks such as the Castle, the Ghost, and the Cathedral for a truly unforgettable experience
- Hotel Pickup, Mendoza, Argentina
-  English, Spanish
- 10 hour(s)
- 27/04/2017 - 29/12/2017
- Explore the stunning Uco Valley
- Enjoy unique natural landscapes at Atuel River
- See the hydroelectric complex Nihuil Dike
- Bilingual guide
- Round-trip transfers from downtown Mendoza City hotels
- Lunch & beverages
- Optional gratuities
- You will be picked up at your hotel in Mendoza. Please provide your hotel name and address during checkout from our website. If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
- 48 hours before the date of the tour you will receive a reconfirmation of your services, the time and place of pick up.
- Please wait for the guide at the lobby of the indicated hotel.
- You will be picked up at your hotel in Mendoza. Please provide your hotel name and address during checkout from our website. If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase
- 48 hours before the date of the tour you will receive a reconfirmation of your services, the time and place of pick up
- Please wait for the guide at the lobby of the indicated hotel
- The start time is an approximate departure time from your hotel. Your exact pickup time will be sent to you once you confirm your reservation
- Attractions and services cannot be canceled. A voucher has no cash value and is non-transferable. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of a voucher will be granted once voucher has been issued. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services
- Availability and pricing for an attraction or service are subject to change without notice
Local operator information
Tourboks is a software company - by booking via Tourboks you are purchasing directly from Local operator. Upon purchase you will receive an invoice directly from the Local Operator and a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
Please note, that cancellations are not possible for this item. If cancelled or modified or in case of no-show, the total price of this booking will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
Our day begins with crossing the Uco Valley, an important regional farming area, and arriving at San Rafael in the southern part of the Mendoza province. We will tour beautiful Villa 25 de Mayo, the San Rafael historical founding site, and the dams Galileo Vitale, El Nihuil, and Valle Grande, that help provide irrigation for wineries and orchards of the area. Next, we will make our way to the beautiful Atuel River Canyon, where nature has spent centuries carving incredible shapes into the canyon walls - including famous landmarks such as the Castle, the Ghost, and the Cathedral, among others. This spectacular canyon astonishes visitors from around the world with its magnitude and its colorful appearance. We will finish with a tour of the Monjes Perdidos (Lost Monks), Mesa de las Brujas (Table of the Witches), and the hydroelectric complex El Nihuil Dike.
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!
Ask a question
My Tourboks is your interactive wishlist. Let's create & name a new Tourboks!
You Might Also Like
Explore scenic routes to some of the most impressive wineries in the Mendoza area. Enjoy tastings at two wineries and learn about the wine-making process on this tour. Spending a fun and relaxing day with us in the......
Enjoy a fun-filled, adventurous day rafting down the Mendoza rapids. On your way to the river, you'll enjoy the stunning views of the mountain ranges surrounding the city. Get ready to raise your heart rate and start......
Enjoy a full-day wine tour and tasting in the picturesque Uco Valley. Indulge in three tastings at three different wineries of your choice and learn the secrets behind Argentina’s fine wines. Explore the scenic v......