Revel in the beautiful landscape of Aconcagua and the Andes Mountains on this tour passing through the small villages of Picheuta, Polvaredas, and Punta de Vacas. Enjoy dramatic views of the Andes Mountains, trek along......
Half-Day Wine Country Experience from Mendoza
Explore scenic routes to some of the most impressive wineries in the Mendoza area. Enjoy tastings at two wineries and learn about the wine-making process on this tour. Spending a fun and relaxing day with us in the stunning Mendoza wine country is a truly unforgettable experience for the senses.
- Hotel Pickup, Mendoza, Argentina
- 6 hour(s)
- 29/03/2017 - 31/12/2017
- Travel through the beautiful Argentinean wine country
- Visit wineries in the heart of Argentina's wine-producing areas
- Enjoy delicious wine tastings
- Round-trip transfers from downtown Mendoza City hotels
- Bilingual guide
- Wine tastings at two wineries
- Food and beverages not mentioned
- Optional gratuities
- You will be picked up at your hotel in Mendoza. Please provide your hotel name and address during checkout from our website. If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
- 48 hours before the date of the tour you will receive a reconfirmation of your services, the time and place of pick up.
- Please wait for the guide at the lobby of the indicated hotel.
- You will be picked up at your hotel in Mendoza. Please provide your hotel name and address during checkout from our website. If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase
- 48 hours before the date of the tour you will receive a reconfirmation of your services, the time and place of pick up
- Please wait for the guide at the lobby of the indicated hotel
- The start time is an approximate departure time from your hotel. Your exact pick-up time will be sent to you once you confirm your reservation
- Children under three travel free if they do not occupy a seat
- Attractions and services cannot be canceled. A voucher has no cash value and is non-transferable
- No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of a voucher will be granted once voucher has been issued. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services
- Availability and pricing for an attraction or service are subject to change without notice
Local operator information
Upon purchase you will receive a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
Please note, that cancellations are not possible for this item. If cancelled or modified or in case of no-show, the total price of this booking will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
Travel down beautiful wine country routes to some of the most impressive wineries in the Mendoza area. Learn about the many varieties of world class wines produced in the area as well as the other regions of Argentina’s rich wine growing culture. Although the Mendoza area has a moderately dry climate, irrigation techniques have been implemented to capture snowmelt runoff from the Andes Mountains, allowing wineries to grow many of the most highly sought after wine grapes in the world. The system, originally created by the indigenous Huarpes people, is now run by computerized drip irrigation allowing Argentina, despite the dryness, to be one of the top wine producers in the world. Visit two wineries where wine scientists will explain the wine-making process and allow you to participate in a wine tasting. You’ll also visit an olive oil factory, where you’re invited to enjoy a taste test of freshly produced oils often a part of appetizers paired with fine Argentinean wines. Spending a fun and relaxing day with us in the stunning Mendoza wine country is a truly unforgettable experience for the senses.
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!
Ask a question
My Tourboks is your interactive wishlist. Let's create & name a new Tourboks!
You Might Also Like
Discover the spectacular city of Mendoza on this panoramic tour and explore landmarks like Old Town, General San Martin Park, and Cerro de la Gloria Hill. Enjoy Mendoza's natural beauty and interesting architecture and......
Depart Mendoza and enjoy a full-day tour of the colorful Atuel Canyon in San Rafael. Explore Uco Valley, an important regional farming area and tour beautiful Villa 25 de Mayo, the San Rafael historical founding site.......
Enjoy a fun-filled, adventurous day rafting down the Mendoza rapids. On your way to the river, you'll enjoy the stunning views of the mountain ranges surrounding the city. Get ready to raise your heart rate and start......