Explore the pure beauty of Montmorency Falls and the charming old-world atmosphere of Quebec City on this lovely full-day tour. Walk across the city´s narrow streets, steep hills and discover historical treasures hidden ......
Heart of Montreal City Tour
Discover the magic of beautiful Montreal. Learn about one of the world´s largest French-speaking cities and discover its diverse culture on this fantastic day tour. Fall in love with the city full of magnificent historical sites, numerous museums and restaurants and architectural masterpieces.
- Hotel Pickup, Montreal, Canada
- English, French
- 3 hour(s)and 30 minute(s)
- 14/08/2017 - 01/05/2018
- Learn about the intriguing history and fascinating culture of Montreal
- Let the helpful and knowledgeable guide present you one of the largest Francophonic cities
- Walk down the picturesque since vibrant streets of Old Montreal
- Admire the flawless architectural elements of the Olympic Stadium
- Be impressed by the mesmerizing city panorama from the Mount Royal Park
- Listen to the stories about miracles, which had happened in the Saint Joseph´s Oratory
- Round trip transportation
- Hotel pickup from hotels in the downtown and Old Montreal area
- Food and beverages
You will be picked up at your hotel in Montreal. Please provide your hotel name and address during checkout from our website. If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase. Please contact the local operator at least 24 hours prior to departure confirm the tour and to arrange your pickup schedule – Contact information will be listed on your voucher. In case your hotel is not located in the downtown or in the Old Montréal area, please proceed to the following meeting point: 1001 Dorchester Square, H3B 4J5 Québec, Montréal. please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure. Please note that the hotel pickup is 1 hour prior to the tour departure.
- You will be picked up at your hotel in Montreal. Please provide your hotel name and address during checkout from our website. If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
- Please contact the local operator at least 24 hours prior to departure confirm the tour and to arrange your pickup schedule – Contact information will be listed on your voucher.
- In case your hotel is not located in the downtown or in the Old Montréal area, please proceed to the following meeting point: 1001 Dorchester Square, H3B 4J5 Québec, Montréal. please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure.
- Please note that the hotel pickup is 1 hour prior to the tour departure.
- Please bring your printed voucher on the day of your tour.
Local operator information
Tourboks is a software company - by booking via Tourboks you are purchasing directly from Local operator. Upon purchase you will receive an invoice directly from the Local Operator and a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
Please note, that cancellations are not possible for this item. If cancelled or modified or in case of no-show, the total price of this booking will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
You will be picked up from your hotel, from where you will be transported to the tour departure point. The tour will give you the chance to experience an overview of Montréal and its historical sites where you will discover all of the characteristics this city has to offer. The charming tour guide will present you with one of the world’s largest French-speaking cities with numerous museums (McCord Museum, Grévin Museum and Pointe-à-Callière Museum) restaurants, and shops than you can count. Your tour will include stops at the city`s most captivating attractions where you can have time to take memorable pictures.
You will enjoy a journey through time as you visit Old Montréal, nestled between the St. Lawrence seaway and the downtown skyscrapers. Founded in 1642, this old town is the main attraction for visitors and locals alike, with its many boutiques and restaurants. It is in this part of the city where you will find the Notre-Dame-Basilica. Built in 1824, this church is amidst the most impressive landmarks in the world. Its original stained glass windows paint a story of Montréal’s religious history.
Next important stop on the tour is the Olympic Stadium. Created for the Summer Olympic Games in 1976, it is truly an architectural masterpiece. Its tower, integrated into the base, is the tallest inclined in the world, at 165m (539ft).
Afterward, visit the Mount Royal Park. This enchanting park offers an impressive view of the city below. It has provided many outdoor activities for over 100 years.
Close to the park, you can find the beautiful Saint Joseph´s Oratory, an Italian Renaissance style basilica which is the largest in Canada and is dedicated to the country’s patron saint. Its founder, Brother André had performed many miracles here in the early 1900’s and still today, millions of visitors come to visit. Brother André was canonized in 2010 by Pope Benedict XVI.
The tour will take you along the most important historical and cultural sites, which will give you the chance to better understand the beauty of the city of Montreal.
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!
Ask a question
My Tourboks is your interactive wishlist. Let's create & name a new Tourboks!
You Might Also Like
Feast your eyes with the unique architecture of the beautiful Montreal. Hop on and off the double-decker bus as you desire and visit the places of your interest. This fully narrated tour will inform you about the city´s ......
Escape the city of Montreal and uncover the beautiful natural paradise. Head on to the idyllic Laurentian Mountains and cruise on the most picturesque lake the Laurentians has to offer. Explore the coziest villages of......
Grab the chance to experience in depth the charming Old Montreal. See the city in all its grandness, feel its energy and get to know its heart. Old Montreal is a National Historic site of Canada and cannot be missed on......