Explore the pure beauty of Montmorency Falls and the charming old-world atmosphere of Quebec City on this lovely full-day tour. Walk across the city´s narrow streets, steep hills and discover historical treasures hidden ......
Montreal Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Feast your eyes with the unique architecture of the beautiful Montreal. Hop on and off the double-decker bus as you desire and visit the places of your interest. This fully narrated tour will inform you about the city´s history and the culture behind its grandness.
- 1255 rue Peel , Montreal, Canada
- English, French
- 2 hour(s)
- 14/08/2017 - 30/10/2017
- See the most stunning sights of Montreal
- Get inspired in the Fine Arts Museum
- Gaze at the incredible Notre Dame Basilica
- Become knowledgeable about the city´s history and culture
- Enjoy the ride in the famous double decker bus
- Round trip transportation
- Food and beverages
Please arrive at 1255 rue Peel Montreal, Quebec H3B 4V4, near Dorchester Square. Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure. Bring your printed voucher on the day of your tour. Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours prior to the tour to re-confirm - Contact information will be listed on your voucher.
- Please arrive at 1255 rue Peel Montreal, Quebec H3B 4V4, near Dorchester Square. Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure. Bring your printed voucher on the day of your tour.
- Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours prior to the tour to re-confirm - Contact information will be listed on your voucher.
- This ticket is good for two consecutive calendar days from 10:00am - 4:00pm.
Local operator information
Tourboks is a software company - by booking via Tourboks you are purchasing directly from Local operator. Upon purchase you will receive an invoice directly from the Local Operator and a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
Please note, that cancellations are not possible for this item. If cancelled or modified or in case of no-show, the total price of this booking will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
Discover Montreal by allowing us to chauffeur you around in our London style double decker buses. Your ticket is valid for two consecutive days so that you can take your time exploring this diverse city. Bask in the glory of the Notre Dame Basilica, stroll through Chinatown and walk along the water of the Old Port. Be inspired and spend an afternoon at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts. Plan your evening and scope out the best bars and restaurants along Crescent Street. With 10 different places to hop-on or hop-off, there is no shortage of things to do and places to see. This hop-on-hop-off tour is a unique and informative way to experience Montreal. Stops on the tour are Square Dorchester, Old Montreal: Notre-Dame Basilica, Old Montreal: Pointe-à-Callière Museum, Village, Latin Quarter, Festival Quarter, Fine Arts Museum, Saint Joseph’s Oratory, Mont-Royal: Kondiaronk Lookout and Mont-Royal: Camillien Houde Lookout.
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!
Ask a question
My Tourboks is your interactive wishlist. Let's create & name a new Tourboks!
You Might Also Like
Escape the city of Montreal and uncover the beautiful natural paradise. Head on to the idyllic Laurentian Mountains and cruise on the most picturesque lake the Laurentians has to offer. Explore the coziest villages of......
Grab the chance to experience in depth the charming Old Montreal. See the city in all its grandness, feel its energy and get to know its heart. Old Montreal is a National Historic site of Canada and cannot be missed on......
Travel in London-style Double Decker bus and experience the wonderful and attractive city of Montreal as you please. Hop off the bus and explore the most remarkable treasures of the city such as the majestic Notre Dame......