This combo tour offers the perfect opportunity to see Miami by land and by sea. The Miami city tour will give you a glimpse of all the neighborhoods, and from the Bay you will have splendid views of the Magic City, so......
Key West Day Trip & Conch Train Tour from Miami
Visit beautiful Key West and enjoy the best of the island on the fully narrated Conch Train tour. An amazing, full day excursion to one of America's most beautiful spots. The train tour included will allow you to get acquainted with the island's many highlights, so don't miss the chance!
- Hotel Pickup from Beach & Downtown Hotels or meet at the 10 Flags at the Bayside Marketplace , Miami, United States
- 15 hour(s)
- 24/10/2017 - 01/01/2019
- Conch Train ticket
- See Key West's main attractions
- Plan your day as you wish
- Family friendly tour
- Miami Beach and Downtown Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
- Roundtrip motorcoach transfer to/from Key West
- Conch Train Ticket
- Bilingual driver
- Local taxes and fees
- Food and beverages
Hotel pickup from beach and downtown hotels in Miami is included on this product. Please provide your hotel name and address during checkout from our website. If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase. In case your hotel is not centrally located, meeting point is 10 Flags at Bayside Marketplace. This service must be booked at least 24 hours before its scheduled time. Please call or email local operator 48 hours prior to reconfirm tour details. Contact information will be listed on your voucher. Pick up between 6:00am to 7:30am. You will arrive in Key West at around 12:00pm noon and depart at 5:00pm.
- Hotel pickup from beach and downtown hotels in Miami is included on this product. Please provide your hotel name and address during checkout from our website. If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
- In case your hotel is not centrally located, meeting point is 10 Flags at Bayside Marketplace.
- This service must be booked at least 24 hours before its scheduled time.
- Please call or email local operator 48 hours prior to reconfirm tour details. Contact information will be listed on your voucher.
- Pick up between 6:00am to 7:30am. You will arrive in Key West at around 12:00pm noon and depart at 5:00pm.
- Please provide a printed copy of your voucher upon pickup.
- The bus will make a brief rest stop on the way to Key West.
- Upon arrival, the guide will provide instructions on the Conch Train Tour.
- Cancellations within 24 hours will incur a 100% service charge, no-show is non-refundable.
Local operator information
Tourboks is a software company - by booking via Tourboks you are purchasing directly from Local operator. Upon purchase you will receive an invoice directly from the Local Operator and a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
- If cancelled or modified 1 day(s) before the event, 100.00% of the total cost will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
Enjoy amazing beaches and a variety of activities Key West has to offer. The Caribbean atmosphere will relax your senses and the lovely restaurants and cafes might just exceed your culinary expectations. This package includes a ticket for the fully narrated Conch Train Tour Key West. Climb aboard, take a seat and embark on a terrific 90-minute journey through time. During the tour, the train will make one loop through Old Town Key West. There are three stops included - one is at Station Depot, allowing for a 10 minute rest break where you will find refreshments and shopping; you are able to bring your ice cream and homemade fudge back on board to savor on tour. The second stop is at Truval Village, located at the corner of Duval Street and Truman Avenue, just minutes away from Ernest Hemingway's Home and Museum, the Key West Lighthouse, the Southernmost Point, the Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory and the many fine art galleries, shops and restaurants of upper Duvall Street. The third stop is at Flagler Station. Don’t miss this unique opportunity! Discover Key West!
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!
Ask a question
My Tourboks is your interactive wishlist. Let's create & name a new Tourboks!
You Might Also Like
Hop on and off, whenever and wherever you feel like it! See attractions, districts and numerous galleries and museums in Miami and Miami Beach from our double decker buses. 35 stops divided on 3 loops, all included in......
There’s something for everyone at the Bahamas. With a distinct mix of historic appeal, modern attractions and ecological wonders, your day visit is sure to be memorable.This tour is a great opportunity for people v......
No visit to South Florida is complete without a trip to Key West! Experience the colorful streets and the breathtaking beaches of the southernmost tip of the Florida Keys. Enjoy the Carribean atmosphere, visit local......