With your Prague Tickets for Black Light Theatre Magic Phantom in hand you will attend a unique show with stunning visual imagery and music Phantom is based upon the well known Phantom of the Opera bu...
Kutna Hora Guided Visit from Prague
Grab the chance to admire the spectacular Kutna Hora, a UNESCO world heritage site. Marvel at St. Barbara Cathedral and the otherworldly Ossuary in Sedlec, an amazing Church decorated with bones. You will also enjoy the historical centre, full of beautiful gothic, renaissance and baroque buildings.
- Hotel Pickup, Prague, Czechia
- English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- 6 hour(s)
- 01/01/2019 - 31/10/2019
- Discover Kutná Hora, designated by UNESCO as World Heritage Site
- Marvel at the splendor of the Church of St.Barbara
- Prepare to ba amazed by the bone cathedral; the Ossuary in Sedlec - this church (chapel) is decorated with more than 40.000 arranged human bones
- Learn all the info from our knowledgeable guide
- Site's Entrance fees included in the price
- Hotel pick-up
- Admission fees to Church of St.Barbara and Ossuary
- Live guide
Drop off to your hotel in Prague
Hotel pickup is provided. You will need to provide your hotel info during checkout. If you haven’t booked a hotel yet and you wish a hotel pick up you will need to provide it after purchase.
- From 1.4. till 30.9 tour starts at 13:00. From 1.10 till 31.3 tour starts at 12:30.
- Hotel pickup is provided. You will need to provide your hotel info during checkout. If you haven’t booked a hotel yet and you wish a hotel pick up you will need to provide it after purchase. The time of departure is not the same as the time of hotel pick-up. Pick up is approximately 30-40 minutes before the departure time, depending on hotel location.
- The time of departure and return are approximate and depend on traffic. Delays can occur and will not result in a refund.
- The agreed time and place of departure must be strictly followed. Missing the bus departure is not a valid reason for a refund.
- The end point of the tour is at Vácalvské náměstí 27.
- Participants staying close to the departure point (Václavské náměstí) will be met at their hotel by a tour representative, and led to the departure point on foot.
- The supplier reserves the right to alter the price or program due to unexpected changes of opening hours of the sites, traffic limitations, cultural events, or unexpected natural calamities.
Local operator information
Tourboks is a software company - by booking via Tourboks you are purchasing directly from Local operator. Upon purchase you will receive an invoice directly from the Local Operator and a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
- If cancelled or modified 1 day(s) before the event, 100% of the total cost will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
Enjoy an amazing tour in the famous Kutna Hora, a Unesco World Heritage Site. Kutna Hora, located about 65 km outside of Prague, owes its origin to its silver mines, the existence of which can be traced back to the beginning of the 13th century. It was second only to Prague as the most important town in Bohemia, having become the favourite temporary residence of several Czech kings as well as the mint for the “Prague Penny” (“Groš”). Kutna Hora was declared a world heritage, and since 1995 has been protected by UNESCO. Our guide will take you to the most important buildings and places. You will enjoy guided tour the splendid St. Barbora’s Cathedral with its amazing Gothic architecture and artistic excellence, as well as the famous Ossuary (Bone House). The Ossuary is an otherworldly place, unlike anything you have ever seen. It is decorated by 40.000 to 70.000 human bones, creating an eerie, spectacular scenery you shouldn't miss.Guide service and entrance fees are included. Last but not least, you will also have the chance to admire the abundant renaissance and baroque buildings of this beautiful medieval town.
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!
Ask a question
You Might Also Like
Prague: 'Antologia' Black Light Show By Black Light Theatre Srnec is a selection of the best scenes ever created by the company since its foundation at 1961. It is a 95 minute performance full of witt...
Join our Cesky Krumlov Tour from Prague to explore winding streets, romantic corners, and an impressive castle above a meandering river; and these are only a few of the charms of Cesky Krumlov, a UNES...
Karlovy Vary Tour From Prague takes you to the most famous spa town in the Czech Republic. In the city you will see the Hot Spring, a wide range of historical and modern colonnades and have the opport...