Wine & Food Tasting With Walking Tour in Split is a unique opportunity to wander through the streets of the old city of Split and taste traditional Croatian wines and snacks in a famous wine bar. Lear...
Lim fjord sea kayaking - 1 day sea kayaking tour from Istria
Experience an unforgettable adventure in a sea kayak along the protected area of Lim Bay. During the one day trip, you'll enjoy paddling along the bay, with its steep banks, passing beside the cultivation of molluscs and fish. There is a break for swimming after we continue all the way to the end of the bay.
Experience an unforgettable adventure in a sea kayak along the protected area of Lim Bay. Lim is a partially submerged river valley. During the one day trip, you will enjoy paddling along the bay, with its steep banks, passing beside the cultivation of molluscs, fish cages. There is a break for swimming on the secluded beach after which we return by kayak along the other side of the bay. Previous experience is not necessary since our guides will teach the basics of paddling and provide safety instructions. Families with children older than 6 years are welcome. Do not forget to bring your towel, sun cream, camera, water shoes or sandals, cap or hat and water.
- Vrsar, Croatia, Vrsar, Croatia
- English, Croatian, German, Italian
- 5 hour(s)
- 20/06/2019 - 29/08/2019
Beautiful landscape of Lim bayMussels and oysters farms
transportation to start point and back license English speaking sea kayak guideInsuranceEquipment (kayaks, paddles, life jacket, dry barrel)
- dinners and drinksTips and gratitude
We will pick you up from your hotels in the following town Umag, Novigrad, Poreč, Vrsar and Rovinj. Please provide your hotel name and address during checkout from our website. If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
- TowelSun protection (sun cream, hat)Water (1L per person)Clothes for kayaking (water shoes, t-shirt)Dry clothesSnacksNo special skills are required.
- Pickup/drop off at your accommodation or at our office included in price
Local operator information
Tourboks is a software company - by booking via Tourboks you are purchasing directly from Local operator. Upon purchase you will receive an invoice directly from the Local Operator and a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
- If cancelled or modified 14 day(s) before the event, 100% of the total cost will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified 29 day(s) before the event, 50% of the total cost will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified 30 day(s) before the event, 0% of the total cost will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
In the morning you will have organized transfer from your accommodation to start point in Lim bay. Experience an unforgettable adventure in a sea kayak along the protected area of Lim bay. During the one day trip, you will enjoy paddling along the bay, with its steep banks, passing beside the cultivation of molluscs and fish. There is a break for swimming and then we continue all the way to the end of the bay.
TIME SCHEDULE 9:00 – 9:30
Pick up and transfer to start point in Lim bay 9:30 – 10:15
Briefing and kayak checking 10:15 – 12:00
Kayaking first part 12:00 – 12:45
Break at the small beach at 12:45 – 13:00
Kayaking second part 13:00 – 13:30
Equipment storage 13:30 – 14:00
Departure and arrival to Porec hotels
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!
Ask a question
You Might Also Like
Triple your fun by visiting three amazing locations in Bosnia and Herzegovina on this one day long tour from Split or Trogir. Travel in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle across the border to visit...
Trogir is definitely one of the prettiest island-towns in the whole wide world. This makes it a must-see destination in Croatia. Join this tour to explore this UNESCO World Heritage site with a profes...
This tour offers you a spectacular rafting experience on the Cetina River near Omiš. Enjoy this challenging adventure and navigate the rapids of Cetina while enjoying the breathtaking natural environm...