Korcula Riviera 3 Islands Yacht Cruisethe perfect introduction to those visiting Korcula for the first time, as well as for those simply wanting to rediscover its many pleasures! You’ll embark on a f...
Full-day Kayaking Adventure in Lim Fjord from Istria
Enjoy a Full-day Kayaking Adventure in Lim Fjord from Istria and experience an unforgettable adventure in Lim Fjord Istria, which is the protected area of Lim bay. During this one day trip, you'll enjoy paddling along the bay, with its steep banks, passing beside the cultivation of mollusks and fish to the pirate cave. There is a break for swimming after we continue all the way to the end of the bay.
- Hotel pick up, Vrsar, Croatia
- English, Croatian, German, Italian
- 5 hour(s)
- 30/10/2018 - 31/10/2018
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Marvel the breathtaking view in the Lim Fjord from Istria
- An perfect adventure for everyone
- Bus transfer
- Professional Guide
- All necessary equipment included
- Necessary equipment including : sea kayak, safety life vests, paddles, waterproof barrels for personal items
We will pick you up from your hotels in the following town Umag, Novigrad, Poreč, Vrsar and Rovinj. Please provide your hotel name and address during checkout from our website. If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
- We will pick you up from your hotels in the following town Umag, Novigrad, Poreč, Vrsar and Rovinj.
- Please provide your hotel name and address during checkout from our website.
- If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
- Other pick up places can be arranged upon previous request.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Remember to bring towel, sunscreen and water with you.
- No special skills are required.
Local operator information
Tourboks is a software company - by booking via Tourboks you are purchasing directly from Local operator. Upon purchase you will receive an invoice directly from the Local Operator and a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
- If cancelled or modified 14 day(s) before the event, 100% of the total cost will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified 29 day(s) before the event, 50% of the total cost will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified 30 day(s) before the event, 0% of the total cost will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
Experience an unforgettable adventure in a sea kayak along the protected area of Lim bay during this Full-day Kayaking Adventure in Lim Fjord from Istria. Lim is a partially submerged river valley. During the one day trip you will enjoy paddling along the bay, with its steep banks, passing beside the cultivation of mollusks and fish cages. There is a break for swimming on the secluded beach after which we return by kayak along the other side of the bay. Previous experience is not necessary since our guides will teach the basics of paddling and provide safety instructions. Families with children older than 6 years are welcome. Do not forget to bring your towel, sun cream, camera, water shoes or sandals, cap or hat and water.
9:00 – 9:30 Pick up and transfer to start point in Lim bay
9:30 – 10:15 Briefing and kayak checking
10:15 – 12:00 Kayaking first part
12:00 – 12:45 Break at the small beach
12:45 – 13:00 Kayaking second part
13:00 – 13:30 Equipment storage
13:30 – 14:00 Departure and arrival to Poreč hotels
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!
Ask a question
You Might Also Like
Drive along the Dalmatian coast from Split to Dubrovnik - also known as "The Pearl of the Adriatic" - a truly is an amazing town on this full day tour. Explore one of the most photographed sites in th...
Discover Plitvice Lakes National Park, a unique natural phenomenon and a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in inland Croatia. Surrounded by forests, amazing landscapes and unspoiled nature here you c...
Krka Waterfalls and Sibenik Tour from Split invites you to relax and enjoy the breathtaking views while walking around a beautiful area, exploring the natural surroundings and visiting a still-active,...