Each and every Spaniard grows up surrounded by a rich food culture, furthermore, we are always overjoyed to introduce to any visitor the greatness of the food scene that our city has to offer. Spain i...
Madrid Panoramic Sightseeing Tour
The best tour to get acquainted with the city. During approximately 2.5 hours, we’ll see the most important buildings, avenues and squares to know the monuments and the rich history of the city, from the old Habsburg and Bourbons quarters to the present day modern city.
- Bus Terminal on Calle Ferraz 3, Madrid, Spain
- 2 hour(s),30 minute(s)
- 01/04/2018 - 31/03/2020
- See the most iconic landmarks of a beautiful city
- Walk the historical streets
- Rest at picturesque squares
- Shop at the Calle Mayor
- Enjoy an informative and comprehensive tour from our guide
- Guided Tour
- Transportation by bus
- Meeting Point: Bus Terminal on Calle Ferraz 3.
- Subway L3 or L10, stop at Plaza de España Station
- Subway L3, stop at Ventura Rodriguez Station
- Bus L74, get off at the second stop on Ferraz street
- Tour starts at 9.00 am
- Please arrive 15 minutes in advance before the tour starts.
Local operator information
Tourboks is a software company - by booking via Tourboks you are purchasing directly from Local operator. Upon purchase you will receive an invoice directly from the Local Operator and a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
Please note, that cancellations are not possible for this item. If cancelled or modified or in case of no-show, the total price of this booking will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
Our tour starts from Calle Ferraz 3 and will offer you the chance to see all the important landmarks of a stunning city. At first, take a stroll on Gran Vía or "Great Way", the upscale shopping street located in central Madrid and also known as the Spanish Broadway. Afterwards, you will see the famous Plaza de España (Square of Spain) located in central Madrid, a popular tourist destination and a truly picturesque place. You will then continue to the Palace of Moncloa, a building has been the official home of the Spanish Prime Minister since the fall of the dictatorship. You will then walk through the main street of Madrid, called Calle Mayor, where you will feel the pulse of the city! Your next stop will be The Puerta del Sol ("Gate of the Sun"), which is one of the best known and busiest places in Madrid. You will then pass by a Neo-classical monument in the Plaza de la Independencia, the well-known Puerta de Alcalá. To get in touch with the more traditional Spanish spirit, you will get to see the Bull ring. Last stop in our beautiful walk is around the famous Plaza de Colón, where we will see all the monuments dedicated to the age of explorers!
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!
Ask a question
You Might Also Like
Enjoy the WINE TASTING & IBERIAN HAM TAPAS tour of 2.5 hours, designed for small groups and taught in English by a native local guide. During the tour of the most emblematic ham houses in Madrid you w...
Grab the chance to visit one of Spain's most beautiful cities with this Toledo Full Day Tour With Lunch From Madrid. Toledo is rich in history and remnants of the Three Cultures are abundant in this s...
Dive deep into Spanish history with this combined visit to some of Spain's most important monuments. See the stunning Escorial, witness the imposing memorial of the Valley of the Fallen and complete y...