Mont Tremblant and The Laurentians Tour from Montreal
Escape the city of Montreal and uncover the beautiful natural paradise. Head on to the idyllic Laurentian Mountains and cruise on the most picturesque lake the Laurentians has to offer. Explore the coziest villages of the area and feel the lovely atmosphere.
- Hotel Pickup, Montreal, Canada
- English, French
- 10 hour(s)
- 01/01/1970 - 18/01/2018
- Admire the spectacular views of the Laurentian Mountains
- Hear about the history and beauty of the region
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise on Lac des Sables
- Get enchanted by the village of Saint-Sauveur
- Discover the magic of the Laurentians
- Round trip transportation
- Hotel pickup from hotels in the downtown and Old Montreal area
- 50-minute cruise
- Food and beverages
You will be picked up at your hotel in downtown and Old Montreal area. Please provide your hotel name and address during checkout from our website. If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase. Please contact the local operator at least 24 hours prior to departure confirm the tour and to arrange your pickup schedule – Contact information will be listed on your voucher. In case your hotel is not located in the downtown or Old Montreal area, please proceed to the following meeting point: 1001 Dorchester Square, H3B 4J5 Québec, Montréal. please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure. Please note that the hotel pickup is 1 hour prior to the tour departure.
- You will be picked up at your hotel in downtown and Old Montreal area. Please provide your hotel name and address during checkout from our website.
- If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
- Please contact the local operator at least 24 hours prior to departure confirm the tour and to arrange your pickup schedule – Contact information will be listed on your voucher.
- In case your hotel is not located in the downtown or Old Montreal area, please proceed to the following meeting point: 1001 Dorchester Square, H3B 4J5 Québec, Montréal. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure. Please note that the hotel pickup is 1 hour prior to the tour departure.
- Please bring your printed voucher for the tour.
Local operator information
Tourboks is a software company - by booking via Tourboks you are purchasing directly from Local operator. Upon purchase you will receive an invoice directly from the Local Operator and a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
Please note, that cancellations are not possible for this item. If cancelled or modified or in case of no-show, the total price of this booking will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
You will be picked up from your hotel and afterward transferred to the point, where you will be greeted by the professional licensed tour guide. Then set off the adventure and escape from the city for one day to uncover the beautiful natural paradise which since the 1950s has become the playground for Montréalers. Admire the spectacular views of the Laurentian Mountains, as you make your way through the narrow country lanes that criss-cross this scenic landscape. Learn about the history and beauty this region has to offer. Once arrived, board the Croisières Alouette boat for a 50-minute cruise. Discover Lac des Sables, the most picturesque lake in the Laurentians. Afterward, enjoy a short photo stop at this charming village. On the way to Mont-Tremblant, you will take a short stop here to enjoy the ambiance and beauty of Lac Joseph and the quaint village. Then discover why founder Joe Ryan, a young eccentric American millionaire, fell in love with the idyllic mountains. Take time to lunch, shop, or enjoy one of the activities the village offers like riding the gondola to the highest peak.
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!