Ucka Mountain Full Day Hiking From Porec invites you on an expediture to the biggest mountain in Istria with an altitude of 1401. You will be transferred to Poklon where trail starts, you will hike to...
Full Day Biking Tour in Mountain Parenzana from Poreč
Join us on this Full Day Biking Tour in Mountain Parenzana and admire one of the most beautiful and exciting bike trails in the world. The trails follows the route of the old Parenzana railroad, the tracks are not there any more, but the bridges and the tunnels are still there creating a unique biking experience.
- Hotel pick up , Poreč, Croatia
- 5 hour(s)
- 20/08/2019 - 31/10/2019
- Enjoy a full day biking tour and the Croatian countryside
- Admire beautiful rolling landscapes
- Enjoy the region of Istria
- Admire the view of Mirna river
- Bus transfer
- Bike rentals
- Visit of truffle shop with the tasting
We will pick you up from your hotels in the following town Umag, Novigrad, Poreč, Vrsar and Rovinj. Please provide your hotel name and address during checkout from our website. If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
- We will pick you up from your hotels in the following town Umag, Novigrad, Poreč, Vrsar and Rovinj.
- Please provide your hotel name and address during checkout from our website.
- If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
- No special skill is required for this biking trip.
- You are advised to wear comfortable shoes.
Local operator information
Tourboks is a software company - by booking via Tourboks you are purchasing directly from Local operator. Upon purchase you will receive an invoice directly from the Local Operator and a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
- If cancelled or modified 1 day(s) before the event, 100% of the total cost will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified 14 day(s) before the event, 50% of the total cost will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified 30 day(s) before the event, 0% of the total cost will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
Join us on this Full Day Biking Tour in Mountain Parenzana and admire one of the most beautiful and exciting bike trails in the world. Parenzana was a narrow gauge railroad connecting the town of Poreč to Trieste. The name Parenzana arrives from Parenzo, the Italian name for Poreč. The entire railroad was 123 kilometers long connection not only Poreč and Trieste but also 33 minor towns and villages along the way. This adventure will take us along the most beautiful part of the old railroad, from the hill town Grožnjan to Livade in the valley of the Mirna river. You will get a transfer to Buje where we'll start biking (on macadam) on Parenzana. Passing through magnificent rolling landscapes and lively Istrian vineyards, it will became obvious why it was also called railway of the wine. After arriving in the village Livade we'll continue riding along the Mirna river to Ponto Porton where our adventure will end. Transfer back to Poreč.
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!
Ask a question
You Might Also Like
The whole old city of Porec is a monument of culture. The old city has preserved the structure of old Roman castrum. The main streets, Decumanus and Cardo Maximus, are still preserved in their origina...
Istria is a perfect combination of the blue sea and a green hilly inland and this 8 Day Istrian Wine Roads Tour From Porec invites you to discover it. Cycling in pinewood and olivetrees, breathing fre...
Wine & Food Tasting With Walking Tour in Split is a unique opportunity to wander through the streets of the old city of Split and taste traditional Croatian wines and snacks in a famous wine bar. Lear...