Get ready to explore Stockholm in the best way possible; Riding a bike! You will get all the equipment from us and you will explore Sweden's charming capital. From the Old town to the Royal Palace and the Djugarden, the......
Stockholm Old Town Walk
The Old Town Walk serves up history, explanations of Swedish customs and culture, as well as beautiful architecture, all in the wonderful setting of the Old Town of Stockholm. Join the tour to see famous landmarks and learn about the history behind various places of interest.
- Stortorget 2 (in front of the Nobel Museum), Stockholm, Sweden
- 1 hour(s)and 30 minute(s)
- 20/01/2017 - 24/11/2017
- Admire the spectacular Royal Palace
- See the majestic Coronation Church
- See the famous St George & Dragon statue
- Walk through the narrowest alley in Stockholm, the Mårten Trotzigs Gränd
- Live English speaking guide
- Informative walking tour containing quirky stories and interesting facts
- Transfers to and from the meeting place
- Food and drinks
- Tip and gratuity
Meet in front of the Nobel Museum on Stortorget in Gamla stan/Old town at 14:00. Closest metro station is Gamla stan (green line). Stortorget and Gamla stan is within walking distance from the central station, approx. 20 mins walk.
- Meet in front of the Nobel Museum on Stortorget in Gamla stan/Old town at 14:00.
- We recommend wearing comfortable walking shoes and clothes that match the weather.
Local operator information
Tourboks is a software company - by booking via Tourboks you are purchasing directly from Local operator. Upon purchase you will receive an invoice directly from the Local Operator and a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
Please note, that cancellations are not possible for this item. If cancelled or modified or in case of no-show, the total price of this booking will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
The first stop of the Old Town Walk is the Nobel Museum, and from there you would begin a tour that takes you to all the important landmarks of the Stockholm Old Town, which includes the Royal Palace, the Coronation Church and St George & Dragon statue . In just 1.5 hours you will learn among other things: how many rooms the Royal Palace has, what the statue of Saint George and the Dragon really means to Swedes, why the Old Town is bigger today than when it was first founded, where the narrowest alley in the Old Town is, and, what the Swedes used to put in their beer. Our knowledgeable English-speaking guide will share with you all the quirky stories and interesting facts along the way. With our stories, legends and humor, we make the Old Town come alive!
In the summertime we continue out to the island of Riddarholmen for stunning views of the lake side of the city.
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!
Ask a question
My Tourboks is your interactive wishlist. Let's create & name a new Tourboks!
You Might Also Like
Discover Stockholm in the most original way, riding a Segway through its many beauties. See all the known landmarks as well as many hidden gems gliding gracefully and effortlessly through the charming Swedish capital in......
Fly above the charming city of Stockholm in this unique tour that you will never forget. Ride our helicopter and prepare to be amazed by stunning aerial views of the city and the archipelago. This is the best way to see......
An exciting way to explore Stockholm is during the night. Join us on Stockholm by night where we visit our favorite places, from a fantastic panorama to the Old Town ghostly alleys. The tour is led by a professional......