Spend three fantastic days in a gorgeous city of Essaouira, reminiscent of an age when Spain, Portugal, and England struggled to control its coast. Discover the city´s historical sites and enjoy the b...
Ouarzazate and Desert Erfoud - 4 Days / 3 Nights
Experience an exciting journey through southern Morocco, around Ouarzazate and the Erfoud Desert. You will also see breathtaking views of valleys and desert landscapes seen in such movies as 'Gladiator' and 'Lawrence of Arabia
- ., Marrakesh, Morocco
- 4 day(s)
- 05/01/2020 - 27/12/2020
- Visit Ouarzazate, the “Desert's Gate”
- Travel Through the Dades Canyons
- Take an Excursion to the Fascinating Merzouga Sand-Dunes
- Hotel Pick Up
- 3 Dinners
- 3 Breakfasts
- 3 Night's Accommodations
Please be at the departure point at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure time
- Please call 48 hours before your tour to confirm your departure and/or pickup time. firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com-- 212-522-367-200
- Please make sure you have a printed voucher with you and present it to our staff at the departure point in front of GRAY LINE OFFICE
- Valid identity papers are obligatory (passport or identity card)
- Children under 2 years old are free.
Local operator information
Tourboks is a software company - by booking via Tourboks you are purchasing directly from Local operator. Upon purchase you will receive an invoice directly from the Local Operator and a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
Please note, that cancellations are not possible for this item. If cancelled or modified or in case of no-show, the total price of this booking will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
Day 1: Marrakech/ Ouarzazate
Day 2: Ouarzazate/ Erfoud
Day 3: Erfoud/ Ouarzazate
Day 4: Ouarzazate/ Marrakech
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!
Ask a question
You Might Also Like
Enjoy a wonderful journey through southern Morocco, around Ouarzazate and the Mhamid Desert. You will also see breathtaking views of valleys and desert landscapes seen in such movies as 'Gladiator' an...
Feel the magic of Morocco with Fantasia 1001 Nights. Enjoy a traditional Moroccan dinner under Caidal tents and get entertained by beautiful belly dancers and galloping horsemen. See the flying carpet...
Experience this incredible cultural and culinary journey through the very best of Moroccan cuisine. Taste fresh salads, delicious tajine and compliment it with Moroccan tea. While delighting your tast...