This tour offers you a spectacular rafting experience on the Cetina River near Omiš. Enjoy this challenging adventure and navigate the rapids of Cetina while enjoying the breathtaking natural environm...
Sea Kayaking Split Tour
Spend your day on this impressive kayaking tour where you will explore the coast of Split from another perspective. Apart from engaging in this active tour that will provoque your body and muscles, the slow paddling in the kayak will allow you to do some interesting sightseeing too!
- Trg Franje Tudmana 1, Local Bus station for bus No. 12, Split, Croatia
- 3 hour(s)
- 15/07/2019 - 30/09/2019
- Explore the surrounding of Split town
- All the necessary equipment provided
- Enjoy the natural beauties of Split
- Take home exciting memories from Dalmatia
- Full kayaking equipment
- Professional assistance
Food & drinks
Please provide a printed copy of your voucher at check-in. Please make your way to the departure point 10 minutes prior to tour start time. Meeting point at Trg Franje Tudmana 1, Local Bus station for bus No. 12 (Waterfront near Church Saint Frane).
- Please provide a printed copy of your voucher at check-in. Please make your way to the departure point 10 minutes prior to tour start time. Meeting point at Trg Franje Tudmana 1, Local Bus station for bus No. 12 (Waterfront near Church Saint Frane).
- Bring water, sunglasses, hat and sunscreen
- Minimum age is 8 years
Local operator information
Tourboks is a software company - by booking via Tourboks you are purchasing directly from Local operator. Upon purchase you will receive an invoice directly from the Local Operator and a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
Please note, that cancellations are not possible for this item. If cancelled or modified or in case of no-show, the total price of this booking will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
If you are in search for a different perspective on the city of Split, this tour is the perfect choice for you! Meet your experienced professional kayaking guide who will give you all the equipment and all the instruction needed for this tour. Our experienced guide will show you how to paddle in your own kayak, how to navigate swiftly and safely, so that you can explore the area and enjoy the day out on the sea. Once you start the tour, the guide will take you to the west, following the coastline of the Marjan Hill, where you'll hear all about interesting buildings, the history and the importance of Marjan for the local community. Very soon you'll see that this tour is an excellent combination of sport activity and natural-historical beauties of Split. The tour and the tour will end on the same spot where it began.
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!
Ask a question
You Might Also Like
This authentic 6 Days Biking Tour from Split to Dubrovnik gets you behind the scene on Croatian lifestyle and Mediterranean culture. Discover the best preserved Roman monuments in Split and stone quar...
Wine & Food Tasting With Walking Tour in Split is a unique opportunity to wander through the streets of the old city of Split and taste traditional Croatian wines and snacks in a famous wine bar. Lear...
Triple your fun by visiting three amazing locations in Bosnia and Herzegovina on this one day long tour from Split or Trogir. Travel in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle across the border to visit...