The magic Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is a behind-the-scenes walking tour which immerses guests into the world of film-making. The Studio Tour features authentic sets, costumes, and props that sho...
Private Day Tour to Stonehenge, Avebury, Salisbury Cathedral & the Magna Carta from London
A private tour by car from London to Salisbury Cathedral, where you will see The Magna Carta. Enjoy also the uniquely beautiful Stonehenge and Avebury Stone Circle, the largest prehistoric stone circle in the world.
- The Watford Junction Train Station in North London , London, United Kingdom
- Mandarin, Japanese
- 7 hour(s)
- 31/05/2015 - 03/01/2019
- See the best surviving copy of the Magna Carta in Salisbury Cathedral
- Marvel at the feat of prehistoric building at Stonehenge.
- Admire the tallest church spire in the United Kingdom.
- Visit the brand new multimillion pound Visitor Center at Stonehenge.
- Experience the typical hospitality of a private English guide.
- Touch the ancient stones of Avebury, the largest prehistoric stone circle in the world.
- Private driver, guide and also private car from London
- Entry tickets to Stonehenge and or Avebury
- Entry tickets to Salisbury Cathedral
- Hotel pick up & drop off as an optional addition (with surcharge)
Meals or shop bought purchases.
Your driver will pick you up from the Watford Junction Train Station in North London (other stations in North or West London on request, or in central London subject to a surcharge), and head west to picturesque Salisbury Plain.
- Tour starts at 09.30
- Optional pick up / drop off service available: Please provide your address in the remarks section before checkout. If you haven't yet booked a hotel, please inform the local operator as soon as you book it.
Local operator information
Tourboks is a software company - by booking via Tourboks you are purchasing directly from Local operator. Upon purchase you will receive an invoice directly from the Local Operator and a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
Please note, that cancellations are not possible for this item. If cancelled or modified or in case of no-show, the total price of this booking will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
Discover 2 of the most important historic sites in England on a full-day private tour from London, visit the stone circle of Stonehenge on Salisbury Plain and the 13th-century Salisbury Cathedral, one of the finest examples of Early English architecture.
Marvel at the earthworks of this prehistoric feat of human endeavor, the unique Stonehenge and visit the brand new state-of-the-art Visitor Centre to explore some of the theories behind its purpose. Nearby is the even bigger and older complex of Avebury, a Neolithic henge that encircles the pretty village of the same name.
Following complimentary drinks, drive to Salisbury to admire spectacular Salisbury Cathedral, boasting the tallest church spire in the United Kingdom. See one of the original copies of the Magna Carta, issued in 1215 to limit the powers of the monarchy, and the inspiration for the American Declaration of Independence among many other written constitutions.
Drive back to London, with a drop off at your pick-up point, and enjoy some great views of the English countryside as you pass through Wiltshire and Berkshire.
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!
Ask a question
You Might Also Like
Take the chance to experience the amazing panoramic tour of London, offering the best views of London´s famous landmarks. Drive past the spectacular Westminster Abbey, St. Paul´s Cathedral and watch t...
Savour an enthralling Royal London Panoramic Tour With Buckingham Palace Visit that also includes entry to majestic St Paul’s Cathedral. Marvel at the history of London's modern masterpieces from the ...
The Westminster Abbey Ticket With Multi-Media Guide In London gives you the opportunity to visit one of London’s most iconic structures. The Abbey’s history spans more than a thousand years, by coming...