An expert local Guide will show you all the most important sights of Florence such as the Duomo complex, Santa Croce Church and Piazza Signoria. During the full day tour, you will discover all the wonderful monuments of......
Tuscany in a Day: Pisa, San Gimignano & Siena Tour From Florence
Discover the beauty of Tuscany and visit its medieval cities and towns on a guided excursion from Florence. You’ll explore the World Heritage Site of San Gimignano, Pisa and Siena and you’ll have the chance to enjoy local foods and wines.
- Santa Maria Novella train station, Florence, Italy
- English, Mandarin, Japanese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- 11 hour(s)and 45 minute(s)
- 01/01/2017 - 31/10/2017
- Self-guided tour of Piazza dei Miracoli in Pisa
- Self-guided tour of San Gimignano
- Hassle free pick up on request
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Learn everything about Tuscany from expert multilingual escorts
- Lunch consisting of typical Tuscan dishes
- Wine tasting session in local wine bar/restaurant
- Entrance to Siena Cathedral
- Guided tour of Siena
- Drop off service
- Note that there is a price difference for having this tour in Chinese or Japanese - during checkout you will be requested to choose your preferred language
- This tour departs at 7.45 am from Florence, inside Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy with the green cross. Please be there 15 minutes earlier. You can also choose to have a free pick up service from your hotel, please provide your hotel info at least one day before departure. If you choose to be picked up at your hotel in Florence please provide your hotel name and address during checkout from our website.
- If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
- Russian, Chinese and Japanese languages are only available on Wednesday and Sunday during the Winter Season (1st Nov. to 31st Mar.). During the summer season (1st April to 31st October) these languages are available everyday.
- At lunch a vegetarian menu is available upon request.
- Entrance to the Siena Cathedral is not available on Sundays.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
Local operator information
Tourboks is a software company - by booking via Tourboks you are purchasing directly from Local operator. Upon purchase you will receive an invoice directly from the Local Operator and a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
- If cancelled or modified 2 day(s) before the event, 100.00% of the total cost will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
Would you enjoy seeing all the best and most beautiful areas in Tuscany in one unforgettable day? Join us and spend a wonderful day, made even more amazing by a traditional Tuscan lunch. The tour starts with a visit to Pisa and its stunning Piazza dei Miracoli, where you will explore the Baptistery, the Cathedral and, the famous Leaning Tower. Lunch is served in a wine bar or restaurant, where we will get the chance of enjoying a wine tasting of renowned local wines. After lunch, the magic continues with a visit to San Gimignano, the splendid Medieval town declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Up next, following the panoramic roads of the Chianti region, we will set foot in Siena, the city of the Palio Horse Race. Here four official guides - an English one, a Spanish one, a French one and a Russian one - will take you on a guided tour of the city, highlighting important monuments, palazzos and piazzas. You will discover Piazza del Campo (where the Palio di Siena horse race is held), and Piazza del Duomo with the Cathedral. There is also some free time in Siena before driving back to Florence.
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!
Ask a question
My Tourboks is your interactive wishlist. Let's create & name a new Tourboks!
You Might Also Like
Have a pleasant Florence Morning Tour, leading you to discover some of the most important locations and monuments of the city, such as Piazzale Michelangelo, the Accademia Gallery, San Lorenzo Church, the Cathedral,......
Have a pleasant Afternoon Sightseeing Tour of Florence, leading you to some of the most important Florentine monuments and sights, such as Fiesole, Santa Croce square, Signoria square, Palazzo Vecchio, Loggia de’ Lanzi a......
Siena, San Gimignano and Greve in Chianti with Wine Tasting (with guided visit in Siena) from FlorenceItaly, Florence
Have an authentic Tuscan experience! Discover Siena and its traditions, thanks to a full guided tour and the exclusive admission in the heart of a "Contrada". Explore the enchanting San Gimignano and then,......