Explore the pure beauty of Montmorency Falls and the charming old-world atmosphere of Quebec City on this lovely full-day tour. Walk across the city´s narrow streets, steep hills and discover historical treasures hidden ......
Montreal Underground Walking Tour
This unique tour will give you a great orientation of the vibrant city of Montreal. Get introduced to the heart of the stunning Downtown and submerge into a parallel city below ground. Explore the winding tunnels and a multi-level environment in the world renowned Underground City.
- Hotel Pickup, Montreal, Canada
- English, French
- 1 hour(s)and 30 minute(s)
- 22/05/2017 - 21/10/2017
- Absorb the vibrant atmosphere of Montreal Downtown
- Marvel at the glory of Notre-Dame Basilica
- Wander around the most remarkable sites of the city
- Submerge into the Underground City
- Explore the snaky tunnels below the ground
- Certified professional tourist guide
- Hotel pickup from hotels in the downtown and Old Montreal area
- Food and beverages
You will be picked up at your hotel in the downtown and Old Montreal area. Please provide your hotel name and address during checkout from our website. If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase. Please contact the local operator at least 24 hours prior to departure confirm the tour and to arrange your pickup schedule – Contact information will be listed on your voucher. In case your hotel is not located in the downtown or in the Old Montréal area, please proceed to the following meeting point: 1001 Dorchester Square, H3B 4J5 Québec, Montréal. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure. Please note that the hotel pickup is 1 hour prior to the tour departure.
- You will be picked up at your hotel in the downtown and Old Montreal area. Please provide your hotel name and address during checkout from our website.
- If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
- Please contact the local operator at least 24 hours prior to departure confirm the tour and to arrange your pickup schedule – Contact information will be listed on your voucher.
- In case your hotel is not located in the downtown or in the Old Montréal area, please proceed to the following meeting point: 1001 Dorchester Square, H3B 4J5 Québec, Montréal. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure.
- Please note that the hotel pickup is 1 hour prior to the tour departure.
- Please bring your printed voucher on the day of your tour.
- To make the most out of your walking tour experiences please dress accordingly to the weather.
- It is also important to have adequate footwear for your safety and comfort.
Local operator information
Tourboks is a software company - by booking via Tourboks you are purchasing directly from Local operator. Upon purchase you will receive an invoice directly from the Local Operator and a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
Please note, that cancellations are not possible for this item. If cancelled or modified or in case of no-show, the total price of this booking will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
You will be picked up from your hotel and afterward taken to the meeting point, where you will be met and greeted by your charming professional tourist guide. This tour, often called as “Tale of Two Cities” will give you a great introduction to the heart of downtown and the world famous Underground City. Approximately 500,000 people circulate daily on this network, where some 2,000 shops and restaurants, major hotels, museums, theaters and universities can be found. Afterward, you will be exclusively offered to explore Montreal's Downtown core, including some of the city´s must-see cultural and historical landmarks, such as Rue Saint-Catherine, Square Dorchester, Eaton´s Center, Christ Church Cathedral, Notre-Dame Basilica and much more.
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!
Ask a question
My Tourboks is your interactive wishlist. Let's create & name a new Tourboks!
You Might Also Like
Feast your eyes with the unique architecture of the beautiful Montreal. Hop on and off the double-decker bus as you desire and visit the places of your interest. This fully narrated tour will inform you about the city´s ......
Escape the city of Montreal and uncover the beautiful natural paradise. Head on to the idyllic Laurentian Mountains and cruise on the most picturesque lake the Laurentians has to offer. Explore the coziest villages of......
Grab the chance to experience in depth the charming Old Montreal. See the city in all its grandness, feel its energy and get to know its heart. Old Montreal is a National Historic site of Canada and cannot be missed on......