The magic Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is a behind-the-scenes walking tour which immerses guests into the world of film-making. The Studio Tour features authentic sets, costumes, and props that sho...
Undiscovered London Street Art and History Tour
This tour introduces you to London’s most creative and culturally diverse area.
The East End is the bohemian heart of London, as famous now for its booming street art scene, fashion boutiques and curry houses as it once was infamous for its poverty, violence and gangsters.
- Children's Statue , London, United Kingdom
- 2 hour(s),15 minute(s)
- 01/01/2017 - 30/12/2019
- Admire famous street artist works such as Banksy's
- Learn everything about the eccentric characters and waves of immigration that have shaped this area
- Walk the streets, see the locals and learn all the history behind one of the most known areas
- Get the feel of an enduringly vibrant part of London
- Professional Guide
Meet the Guide at 11am next to the Children's Statue at Liverpool Street Station. The Statue is located outside McDonalds on Liverpool Street. The Guide will be wearing a orange name badge and armband and carrying a orange umbrella.
- Meet the Guide at 11 am next to the Children's Statue at Liverpool Street Station.
- The Guide will be wearing an orange name badge and armband and carrying an orange umbrella.
Local operator information
Tourboks is a software company - by booking via Tourboks you are purchasing directly from Local operator. Upon purchase you will receive an invoice directly from the Local Operator and a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
Please note, that cancellations are not possible for this item. If cancelled or modified or in case of no-show, the total price of this booking will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
The Tour starts at 11 am and will finish at around 13.15pm on Brick Lane (ideal for lunchtime).
During this time, you'll hear all about London's dark, murky history and all the factors that shaped the character of this unique area. See history unfold in front of you and get the pure, local feel of a vibrant area that changed from being infamous and poor to a bustling, artsy hotspot. You will also get the chance to see some excellent examples of street art by some infamous artists. Admire the famous Banksy's artworks along with other, less-known masterpieces of modern street art.!
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!
Ask a question
You Might Also Like
If “All You Need Is Love”, you should participate on this amazing tour from London to Liverpool and discover all the places related to the unforgettable Beatles. Visit The Beatles Story exhibition and...
Take a spectacular tour of the Royal Albert Hall to experience the excitement inside one of the world's most iconic venues as it prepares for the next performance. Join a knowledgeable and informative...
Join this London Bridge Ghost Walking Tour and explore the shadowy world of medieval London. Grab the opportunity to travel back in time to London Bridge, the place law abiding citizens dare not visi...