Join this Private Venetian Palace & Hidden Corners Of Venice to step into a Venetian palace, visit a breathtaking staircase - gem of Venetian architecture, explore the most hidden corners of Venice an...
Walking Tour & Gondola Ride in Venice
Walking Tour & Gondola Ride in Venice takes you right to the heart of Venice, visiting the famous water city from two unique perspectives: first through a walking tour, which will take us among some of the most beautiful and hidden places surrounding St Mark's Square. Then, through a gondola ride which will make us marvel in front of the games of reflections and majestic facades dotting the channels. A unique way to discover Venice away from the crowded alleys and admiring it from the water.
- Under the arches, by the Clock Tower in St Mark's Square, Venice, Italy
- 1 hour(s),30 minute(s)
- 10/02/2019 - 31/10/2019
- Enjoy a romantic gondola ride on the canals of Venice
- Discover Venice from two unique perspectives
- Get to know those interesting facts about Venice's history and present
- Define the Characteristic "campo", Venice's little and picturesque squares
- Get a glimpse into the ordinary life of Venetian people
- Admire the truly beauty of Santa Maria Formosa, Church SS and Giovanni e Paolo and Mercerie
- Experienced tour guide
- Personal headsets to hear the guide better
- 25-30 minutes ride on the Gondola
- Boarding assistance on the gondola
- Entrance to the main historical sites
- Commentary during the gondola ride
We meet under the arches, by the Clock Tower in St Mark's Square. Please be sure to get there at least 15 minutes prior to tour starting time. Please provide or show a copy of your voucher to our staff (holding a Tours signboard).
- We meet under the arches, by the Clock Tower in St Mark's Square. Please be sure to get there at least 15 minutes prior to tour starting time. Please provide or show a copy of your voucher to our staff (holding a Tours signboard).
- This tour does not include entrance to main sites and it will completely take place outside (only external comments of the various sites will be provided).
- This is a shared gondola (up to six people each) so the gondola might be shared with other people.
- No refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals. The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide in Venice or heavy rain the tour might be cancelled by the organizers and refund will be thus provided.
- The tour might be multilingual in winter season (depending on the number of participants).
- Once finished with the walking tour our staff will take you to the gondola station for the gondola ride, so please do not spread out or go away after the walking tour.
Local operator information
Tourboks is a software company - by booking via Tourboks you are purchasing directly from Local operator. Upon purchase you will receive an invoice directly from the Local Operator and a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
- If cancelled or modified 1 day(s) before the event, 100% of the total cost will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
We meet under the arches, by the Clock Tower in St Mark's Square.
This tour will take you right to the heart of Venice, visiting the famous water city from two unique perspectives: first through a walking tour, which will take us among some of the most beautiful and hidden places surrounding St Mark's Square. Then, through a gondola ride to admire the reflection games and the majestic facades dotting the channels. A unique way to discover Venice away from the crowded alleys and admiring it from the water. Our walk among the beauties of Venice will take you to discover some of its more famous sites as well as hidden gems. The main highlights are St. Mark’s square, St. Mark’s Basilica, the elegant Doge’s Palace, the Clock Tower and the Procuratie (only external). From St. Mark’s square we will move forward to Campo Santa Maria Formosa, where we will admire the SS. Giovanni e Paolo church with the famous Pantheon. Followed by the Scuola Grande di San Marco WI, knowns as “Great School of Charity”. Last but not least, we head back to St. Mark’s and admire the Malibran Theater, and the famous Mercerie, once being the pulsing heart of commercial life back in time, nowadays Venice’s main shopping district between Rialto Bridge and St Mark’s Square. The second part of the tour will let us literally slide into the deepest side of Venice, admiring it from a unique perspective: the water. Few people know that the gondola is one of the main symbols of Venice, as emblematic of the famous water city and as mysterious in its origins. Of course, the history of the gondola is deeply bounded to the one of Venice. Considered one of the most beautiful and elegant boats on Earth, it is built through unique techniques and that each part of it also has symbolic meanings. Not only elegance and beauty then, a whole world is embodied into this boat nowadays most known symbol of Venice. An enchanting and relaxing way to enjoy the colors, lights, sights, charm and beauty of Venice. We will admire elegant bank-side palaces, unique bridges. Let the local gondolier, with his distinctive blue and white striped shirt, bring us along the hidden channels of Venice. Please note that it is a shared gondola (up to six people for each one) so the gondola might be shared with other people.
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!
Ask a question
You Might Also Like
Legends & Ghosts Of Underground Venice challenges you to discover the depths beneath Venice. Visit an underground crypt that has been forgotten for years, illuminated by the light of a candle and expl...
People travelling to Venice can not leave without visiting the gems of the lagoon: the glass island of Murano and the fishermen island of Burano. Grab the chance to explore both islands and get deep i...
While visiting Venice a tour to the beautiful islands of the lagoon is a true beauty not to be missed. The islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello are by no doubt the gems of the Venetian Lagoon, shini...