Istria is a perfect combination of the blue sea and a green hilly inland and this 8 Day Istrian Wine Roads Tour From Porec invites you to discover it. Cycling in pinewood and olivetrees, breathing fre...
Walking Tour in Porec from Istria
Come with us and enjoy the old town of Porec with many historical and cultural attractions during this Walking Tour in Porec from Istria. The old town of Porec has preserved the structure of old Roman castrum. The main streets, Decumanus and Cardo Maximus, are still preserved in their original forms. Enjoy a pleasant walk among the whole complex of early Christian complex with its world known Basilica from 6th Century with authentic Byzantine mosaics from the same period.
- Hotel pick up, Poreč, Croatia
- 1 hour(s),30 minute(s)
- 01/04/2019 - 31/05/2019
- Enjoy walking along the old town of Porec
- Discover Old Roman heritages remains
- Admire at the historical and cultural attractions
- See amazing & authentic Byzantine mosaics
- Food and beverages
We will pick you up from your hotels in the following town Umag, Novigrad, Porec, Vrsar and Rovinj. Please provide your hotel name and address during checkout from our website. If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
- We will pick you up from your hotels in the following town Umag, Novigrad, Porec, Vrsar and Rovinj.
- Please provide your hotel name and address during checkout from our website.
- If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
- Other pick up places can be arranged upon previous request.
- Recommended to bring photo camera.
- Lunch can be organized.
- No special skills are required for this trip.
Local operator information
Tourboks is a software company - by booking via Tourboks you are purchasing directly from Local operator. Upon purchase you will receive an invoice directly from the Local Operator and a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
- If cancelled or modified 14 day(s) before the event, 100% of the total cost will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified 29 day(s) before the event, 50% of the total cost will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified 30 day(s) before the event, 0% of the total cost will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
Porec is accounts as a huge attraction in itself. It developed on the peninsula in Roman times and has kept its original urban street system. The peninsula, which is where Porec’s center is located, is divided length ways by Decumanus Maximus street with a parallel series of ancillary streets. They are connected together by horizontal streets with Cardo Maximus at the center. As a result of this layout, the town area takes the form of a proper square with the houses inside it. You will get to see many attractions: the Euphrasius Basilica, the Square Marafor, the Great Temple, the Temple of Neptune, the Marafor Square, the Porec Towers, and the Romanesque house.
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!
Ask a question
You Might Also Like
Cape Kamenjak Biking Trip From Porec invites you to bike along one of the last oases of the coastal region that has preserved its original appearance - a mosaic of cultivated fields, pastures and gree...
Join us on this Full Day Biking Tour in Mountain Parenzana and admire one of the most beautiful and exciting bike trails in the world. The trails follows the route of the old Parenzana railroad, the t...
Ucka Mountain Full Day Hiking From Porec invites you on an expediture to the biggest mountain in Istria with an altitude of 1401. You will be transferred to Poklon where trail starts, you will hike to...