Full day excursion in which we will visit 3 of the most important wineries in Catalonia, and that will allow you to know the secrets of winemaking and cava. We will visit the Jean Leon Cellar, the Tor...
Ham & Wine Tasting Experience in Barcelona - Private
Jamon Iberico and its related products are truly an experience not to be missed. However, the range available can be confusing, so we will teach you thru this experience how to taste and learn the different qualities of ham and wines with this private guided tasting in the city centre of Barcelona.
We will visit the new center dedicated to Gastronomy in the city center where you will learn how these fine products are produced, we will taste 6 different kinds of ham to appreciate its fine tastes, textures, its health-promoting qualities, according to the origin, raising and feeding of the pigs. Taste five wines from different regions of Spain. Your expert host will guide you through the wine tasting process to teach you how to fully appreciate the wines being served.
This and informative lunchtime tasting in Barcelona will give you a unique insight into Spain’s Spain´s famous culinary traditions, and will surely delight your senses!
- 14 Pintor Fortuny street, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
- English, Cantonese, French, Spanish
- 2 hour(s)
- 16/10/2019 - 31/12/2019
Tasting of 6 different hams with 5 different wines guidedMeeting point in Barcelona’s first Gastronomic CenterTasting room exclusive for the group during the activity.
Guided tasting of 6 different hams and 5 different winesFree WiFi at the meeting pointAll local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks not specified in the inclusions
- Gratuities (optional)
We meet at 14 Pintor Fortuny street, Barcelona
- Additional Info: Adult pricing applies to all travelersVegetarian and the Celiac option is not availableMinimum age required 18 years old complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Not available
- Please exchange your voucher upon arrival at the following meeting point: Tours, Tapas & Friends Gastronomic Center Carrer Pintor Fortuny 10-14. Barcelona. Spain front of Hotel Silken RamblasMetro Line 3 Green, Stop LiceuIf you google in Google maps : Tours, Tapas & Friends: Gastronomic Center you will find it right away kindly request you to be at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before the departure Your local contact is www.FoodWineTours.com on 00/34 933171909 Read our complete Terms on Cancellations & Refunds on the left footer of the website
Local operator information
Tourboks is a software company - by booking via Tourboks you are purchasing directly from Local operator. Upon purchase you will receive an invoice directly from the Local Operator and a voucher with the complete contact information of the Local Operator, including local telephone numbers at your destination. Our Product Team works hard on a daily basis to ensure we select only the most reliable operators in each destination.
- If cancelled or modified 10 day(s) before the event, 100% of the total cost will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified 15 day(s) before the event, 80% of the total cost will be charged.
Click on the map pins to see more detailsStarting Destination Meeting Point / Stop
During this tour we will enjoy a Private Ham & Wine Tasting Experience With Lunch In Barcelona. After the wine tasting, our expert will guide you through the city center and take you to a restaurant nearby, in a magical street full of antique shops, art galleries and bars. It was a delicatessen charcuterie, now transformed into a trendy local restaurant that specializes in cured meats and tapas.
Learn how to pair cheese with wine and discover the reasons behind why certain flavors go better together. In addition, enjoy some tasty charcuterie (cured meats), including Acorn feed Iberian Ham and chorizo, and the world famous Manchego cheese with our unique “cristal” bread. This fun and informative lunchtime tour in Barcelona will give you a unique insight into Spain’s famous culinary traditions, and will surely delight your senses!
How It Works
1) Browse through our website and find something you want to do
2) For your own info, check whether the availability of the activity you have selected needs confirmation or not. You will find this info on the top of the activity page next to the activity name. This means that once you book this product, you will need to wait for up to 48 hours, while we are making sure that there is a spot available for you during the date and time you haverequested. You will only be charged, if the booking of your product will be successful (meaning if we find out that there are still places left at your selected dates). If we find out that the product is sold out, you will not be charged.
3) Tell us when you would like to do the activity you have selected and fill out all requested info on the page (how many people will you be, etc.)
4) Proceed to check out
5) Upon successful booking you will receive an invoice and a voucher. Please read the info on your voucher carefully. It contains important info on how to redeem it.
6) Keep your voucher and make sure you take it with you and you present it as requested on the voucher.
7) Let the activity begin!
Ask a question
You Might Also Like
Wine Tour With Wine Tastings, Tapas & 4x4 Vineyard Experience From Barcelona invites you to enjoy an exclusive day out to 2 hand-picked wineries in Penedes Region. Taste 4 excellent wines and 4 glasse...
Join our Barcelona Beaches & Alta Alella Wine Tour By E-Bike to enjoy an exclusive wine experience on an easy ride along the coast by Smart E-Bikes. Marvel at the beautiful views of the Mediterranean ...
Enjoy an intimate and beautiful experience on our Barcelona Walking Tour With Flamenco Show & Pintxos Dinner In The Born District. Marvel at Palau Dalmases’s atmosphere after a walking tour through on...